Daniel, You Need A New Swing Coach

LOL where has anyone seen my golf swing in the last 6 months? The shots they showed, those were 3-quarter wedge shots I was hitting in that video. That's not my "full swing" that's just a chipping and short yardage move. I haven't played much in the last month, but my coach's job is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine. We won the mobney. I couldn't work on changes last minute, had to go with the over-the-top move because I'm rusty.

LOL where has anyone seen my golf swing in the last 6 months? The shots they showed, those were 3-quarter wedge shots I was hitting in that video. That's not my "full swing" that's just a chipping and short yardage move. I haven't played much in the last month, but my coach's job is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust fine. We won the mobney. I couldn't work on changes last minute, had to go with the over-the-top move because I'm rusty.
so your full swing is better than your 3/4 swing? only a celebrity of your stature would have an ego big enough to believe that...you need Christian to help rid you of that reverse pivot and start loading your power into a firm right side on the back swing.....but he is juuuuuuuuuuuust fine as a teacher, so what do i know?sorry to be so negative, but I would think a teacher who knows the swing well would try to eliminate these very fundamental flaws early on in the relationship
Your swing is horrible...no wonder you don't hit the ball anywhere
so your full swing is better than your 3/4 swing? only a celebrity of your stature would have an ego big enough to believe that...you need Christian to help rid you of that reverse pivot and start loading your power into a firm right side on the back swing.....but he is juuuuuuuuuuuust fine as a teacher, so what do i know?sorry to be so negative, but I would think a teacher who knows the swing well would try to eliminate these very fundamental flaws early on in the relationship
I'm curious to know if it's the internet that turns you into a faggot, or are you naturally just a douchebag?
Come with the swing you got. I think you're being a little hard on Daniel and his swing.He's like millions of other golfers out there. Most don't have perfect majestic swings like the Phil Ivey of golf Tiger Woods or any other pro golfer for that matter. Quite the contrary. Daniel was a kid from toronto (not a golf mecca last time I checked) who took up golf fairly late in life. He has flaws in his swing. So what. He's learning to work around it. You seemed to be pretty passionate about golf. And I'm sure you know that it's not only about the swing. It's as much mental as it is physical. I grew up in Arizona where lots of people had their swings broken down and rebuilt. And guess what? Some got better and some got (a lot) worse.
Actually the truth is that YOU are just short sighted and slightly clueless when it comes to high stakes golf gambling. I haven't played much golf this month at all. That swing you see in the video, isn't what my swing looked like a month ago. I see the reverse pivot, that's just new because of lack of play. What you DON'T do is try to make major swing changes in the middle of a high stakes golf match! You go with what you got, when it's over, you work on eliminating the bad habits, like coming over the top, and the reverse pivot. Also, it was a scramble where all three of my partners are longer than me off the tee. My strengths come in at 100 yards and in, plus putting. All I worried about was those short wedge shots and my putter. No need to worry about a power move when I'm gambling for big $$$ and it would be useless to me.
Actually the truth is that YOU are just short sighted and slightly clueless when it comes to high stakes golf gambling. I haven't played much golf this month at all. That swing you see in the video, isn't what my swing looked like a month ago. I see the reverse pivot, that's just new because of lack of play. What you DON'T do is try to make major swing changes in the middle of a high stakes golf match! You go with what you got, when it's over, you work on eliminating the bad habits, like coming over the top, and the reverse pivot. Also, it was a scramble where all three of my partners are longer than me off the tee. My strengths come in at 100 yards and in, plus putting. All I worried about was those short wedge shots and my putter. No need to worry about a power move when I'm gambling for big $$$ and it would be useless to me.
ding ding ding that's the most key element in scrambles if u can get someone that can chip and putt on ur team to go with a big hitter u shouldn't ever lose a scramble

Golf has got to be the only activity where so many people who are truly clueless have no problem offering their unsolicited opinion on how to improve more than what occurs in poker.

Golf has got to be the only activity where so many people who are truly clueless have no problem offering their unsolicited opinion on how to improve more than what occurs in poker.
YES, how true it is.. I worked at a golf course for about 18 months.... every single person gave advice to a complete stranger "you should keep your head down"annoying really....
It's also the only activity will practice right in front of you without actually holding equipmentNobody practices their jumpshot during a conversation

On a related note, Don Trahan is my new golf Lord and Savior.Used to think he was a bit of a hack, but then his kid (D.J. Trahan) gets onto the PGA tour and starts winning using the 3/4 swing that Don teaches (easy on the back too since you never take the club beyond your toeline, a little bit of turn and a whole lot of lift, as he says).Long story short, hitting the ball 250 off the deck with a 3 wood to tee-off, straight as an arrow, and golf is fun again.Not a shill, just happiness over a lot of years of swing searching. Learned it off a video series online too.At any rate, to each his own, throwing it out there for any FCP'ers whose swing has deserted them. Best $100 you will spend on a golf lesson IMO.Agree 100% too that short game is what wins the scrambles. Nice score DN.

i was not commenting on anything related to the scramble he was playing in...purely commenting on his swing...if all he does is play scrambles then I guess it doesnt really matteri should have known better than to bring this up to a bunch of DN nut huggers as my target audience was DN himself

i was not commenting on anything related to the scramble he was playing in...purely commenting on his swing...if all he does is play scrambles then I guess it doesnt really matteri should have known better than to bring this up to a bunch of DN nut huggers as my target audience was DN himself
wat?He actually addressed you directly about his swing, lol. How can you be unhappy? The rest of us are just doing what we do best here... screwiing with any and all... whilst hugging said professional poker dangling washed up testicles.mmmmm...sweet sweet washed up testicles... :shutterface: