• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taco is one of the primary reasons I won't watch this show again.

A complainer who complains.You were calling out everyone who wrote anything similar to what I wrote. I am included in the group of people who wrote what I wrote. Therefore you were calling me out.

I'm not sure anything is better than Sunny.

• 2 weeks later...

I had several laugh-out-loud moments during the show and I agree it continues to improve.The big problem I had, however, was when Taco stole the stuff from the house. It didn't make sense and I thought it was a forced premise just to bring the guys together at the resort. Still enjoying the show.

I had several laugh-out-loud moments during the show and I agree it continues to improve.The big problem I had, however, was when Taco stole the stuff from the house. It didn't make sense and I thought it was a forced premise just to bring the guys together at the resort. Still enjoying the show.
Hmm. I thought that part was really funny.

I thought everything leading up to it was funny, but Taco isn't retarded, he's a stoner guy, obviously bright enough to write some witty songs. I didn't understand his motivation for wanting to steal his friend's computer.Even without the theft, you can still have the scene of the rent-a-cops bumbling after him, but it's harder to pull off the ending.I thought the female tennis players thing was hilarious. "You see the Sharapova's on that one?"

• 10 months later...
Finally watched season 1 on DvD, and I LOVED IT. I was laughing non-stop. Watched them all in a row. Then watched the first two from this year. Really a huge fan now. Ruxon absolutely slays me.
I got into this just before their second season started and it's one of my favorite shows on tv right now. So many quotable moments if anyone else actually watched this show.Hey, look! Isn't that Matt Forte?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just watched the first two episodes of this show and it is nothing short of awesome. Taco is like Kelso from That 70's Show and when he started singing that song in the first episode for the girl's birthday I could not stop laughing.

The Taco character still just doesn't do it for me. Too cartoonish.
I just watched the first two episodes of this show and it is nothing short of awesome. Taco is like Kelso from That 70's Show and when he started singing that song in the first episode for the girl's birthday I could not stop laughing.
Pistols at dawn, gentelmen?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't understand what some people expect going into a show like this. Nobody is going to win an award for acting nor is every joke or attempt at being humorous going to be successful. It's a show based on a group of guys who play in a fantasy football league together and act like idiots, what do you expect? Content can be kinda limited. I personally find most of the content funny or at least entertaining enough to spend 30 minutes of my life. Not saying this goes for anyone in this thread, but I'm starting to think some people just say they don't like a show or don't think it is funny just to be "the guy that goes against the norm to look cool." Idk, I guess if you really don't like it at all, stop watching or lower your expectations a bit.../rant

yeah speedz, stop trying to look so cool bashing this show.
lol, definitely was not calling anybody out. just don't understand why people set their expectations so high when watching some of these shows. They say it isn't funny, but then continue to watch, and continue to complain about it. If you don't like it, don't watch it. I have coworkers and friends who no matter what popular show, movie, comedian etc you bring up, they instantly have to start bashing it just to disagree and be difficult. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying people can't have different tastes in shows, movies, or humor, but I swear they secretly like the show on some level, but just have a desire to stand out from the masses.but really though Speedz, mostly horrible?!?! come on, the show is pretty damn funny the majority of the time.