Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

Me too. The light skinned guy for the Nets, Dennis Horner, hurt his arm in a game against us and cried, like actually cried when he went back to the bench. With sound effects and everything, aaaahhhhhhhh, tears, all of it.
I'm enjoying the Coach Poppy posting era.
Chin up Suited, I'm sure he'll still love your letter.
Haha.
It seems Stern is a pants on fire liar.http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/articl...eam-2409742.php
Stern needs to go.
yeah the article i read said kobe is worth $360 million. assuming he was married after he signed his first professional contract, how could his agent have allowed him to get married with no pre-nup? if it was me i would have been there at the church objecting. he'd be thanking me now.
His agent is LOVING this. It probably means Kobe with do more endorsements and possibly play an extra year or two. Mas dinero por el agento.The idea of the wife getting $200M and support is amazing.
Thought this was interesting.Spoelstra trying to use philosophies from Chip Kelly's University of Oregon football team and apply them to the Heat.
I don't think a "spread" offense will end up mattering too much in the half court.....there just isn't enough space on a basketball court.However, if all this translates too is an emphasis on running more and playing small-ball more, I am 100% for it. Those are obviously good ideas. The Heat didn't land a good center but they did get another good wing in Battier. Just go small and play to your strengths.
I gotta tell ya, I'm not hating Josh McRoberts.
He can do a lot of little things okay in a limited role offensively. He's pretty undersized though. They list him at 6'10" but he seems shorter than Boozer.

Not bad, D-Rose. Not bad at all.Poppy, I think McRoberts is a steal at 3 mill per year.Also, those first three quarters for the Heat were pretty special.