Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

The Raptors are probably the 3rd best team in the East right now. I guess no Wiggins in our future.

Beat OKC on the road and just beat the Pacers at home on the 2nd half of a back to back. 3rd best point differential in the entire NBA in the 4th quarter and they've played the toughest schedule in the Eastern Conf so far this year.

Amazing what getting rid of Rudy Gay can do for a team.

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 2m

Happy Valentines Day.

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 2m

I mean, happy new years!!!

im tripping

The Jayhawks are losing so much that I'm actually more nervous about the game in Ames than I would be if they only had like 1 loss. We aren't good enough to play great teams as the favorite.

I wasn't trolling at all. KU has lost a lot. (Side note: It's ridiculous that they lost at home to SDST.)

Because they already have 4 losses, they are going to start playing desparate. KU is deparation mode is really bad for a less naturally talented ISU squad. I'm much more nervous about that game than I would be with a 13-1 KU team, instead of a 9-4 KU team. I was supremely confident that we would beat KU at home next week. Now all I have is fear.

actually, san diego state is a very good team. kansas has played the toughest schedule in the country. if ISU had played the same schedule i see at least 4 losses as well. look at the ken pom rankings if you actually want to know what you're talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Iowa State is going to be lucky if they're still ranked on Monday. At least they beat Iowa and Michigan this year. That should still get us in the tourney after we lose 6 straight.

haha. Whatever loser. You know I'm a Cyclone for life. They just aren't hitting shots, and they're playing like crap. This is not going to end well. I would guess Kansas is going to be a 9 to 12 point favorite at home, and I would bet KU all day long at -9.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we start talking about where Lebron is going to go next year? With wades knees and the old as balls players they have, he is going to leave.

I'm thinking Dallas is the obvious choice. Dirk has said he will take a huge pay cut and they could sign Lebron outright if that happens. Plus they have a nice team already, a team that with Lebron would be number one in the west. Imagine a Jose, monta, Marion, Lebron and dirk lineup. That's nasty.