Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

What you're saying is ridiculous. You're saying that ZERO amount of money would get him to do it again. That's insane. He definitely has a price. I'm asking what you think that price is.

What you're saying is ridiculous. You're saying that ZERO amount of money would get him to do it again. That's insane. He definitely has a price. I'm asking what you think that price is.

I really think there is no number. It took three years and two titles to get everyone but the trolls and haters off his back from the first decision. He basically prints money; it's not worth the reputation hit at any price.

Oh, we're playing "Lets make stuff up" are we? Okay, since we're making thing up, here's my prediction. Lebron doesn't opt out and stays one more year in Miami and then leaves for the clippers

I was way ahead of the curve on this make stuff up game.

sure. If he thinks Miami is too old for a long term commitment but good enough to make one last run, I think opting could easily happen. But it was more the clippers prediction (which I don't actually believe) that I was talking about.

No way he opts in and leaves the guaranteed money out there. I think Phoenix woukd be intetesting for him too. I just want him to leave miami because im bored of the heat. Lebron carmello and the bostritch need to go to new teams and shake things up.

Ill be enjoying my suns and dragic THE DRAGON in the playoffs.

Did you enjoy the Heat beating them last night with Wade resting?

I think it's nice you can watch "your" team lose in the first round again this year.