Random Basketball Observations

ROSS THE BOSS.

also, what was miami thinking in not signing Bynum? they needed to make that happen.

Why? He's a slow, plodding malcontent. You have terrible ideas.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

i'll remember this when the pacers beat the heat in may.

I'm going to bring it up first when the lakers are eliminated from playoff contention.

Boom.

Anybody else read that Lebron to the clippers article? I already knew he and CP3 were good buddies but I didn't know it was like that. If the beat could get B Griff in the trade plus some picks and maybe Jamal Crawford they could be okay. But if that happened I'd want griffin to stay so he and Lebron could play together. That would be amazing from a highlight stand point.

It appears that Lebron thinks that he'll be able to go to whatever team he wants to and he's probably right. Even if that team doesn't have the cap space he should be able to force a sign and trade unless Miami gets stubborn.

that Lebron thinks

Is LeBron on record for any of this? It's my understanding that this is all just journalism bullshit that's just going to get louder.

Is LeBron on record for any of this? It's my understanding that this is all just journalism bullshit that's just going to get louder.

I doubt he knows where he wants to be next year yet but I'm pretty sure that he thinks in private that he controls his own destiny and should be able to arrange to go to whatever team he wants to if the decides he doesn't want to stay in Miami.

I too am pretty sure I know what Lebron thinks privately.

Oh, you guys.

You don't think that Lebron knows that he holds all the power and can write his own ticket whether that's staying in Miami or going to whatever other team he wants to ?

But everyone knows this. It's not some great revelation. You're acting as if LeBron is scheming behind the scenes, when in reality, you're just saying that water is wet.

The issue is that nobody has any idea where he will end up, and all of this is 100% pure speculation. In fact, the only thing about the whole situation that ISN'T speculation, is that LeBron has all the power.

How much would ESPN have to pay him to make it happen? 50 million? Or would he say 'screw it' and do it for 10?