Random Basketball Observations

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can't you go five minutes without putting black people down?

Jeff Stotts ‏@RotowireATC Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green. Then roll out a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.

have to love JR Smith   J.R. Smith apparently drives a $450,000 armored truck around New York City now    

• 3 weeks later...

I don't follow college hoops, but I know I'm a biased Gators fan, so obviously rooting for them. I did that Yahoo Sports bracket yesterday.

My final four are Florida over Mich St. and Wisconsin over Louisville. Florida beats Wisconsin in the finals.

Little chance. Would love it tho as it would set up a 2nd (er 3rd) round matchup against Creighton which may be the biggest game in UNL history. That a round of 32 game could potentially be Nebraska's biggest game (and Northwestern's biggest game an NIT game) is probably why I give so little of a shit about college hoops

plenty of room on the kansas train buddy.

There was no chance of that happening growing up with Nebraska in the big 8/12, but now that they are in the big ten, It's on the table. As a kid, I am ashamed to say I was a duke fan.. until they rejected my application, then spite drove them out of my heart. I haven't' really liked college hoops since then. I was such an awful kid, if I'd been a cool kid I'd have been a Georgetown or UNLV fan. I respect the Fab Five, but I'll be in hell before I'm a Michigan fan.