Me And Rdog Had Round 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subtle.I don't get the animosity to DM. He never has made any posts where he claims to be a brilliant player. I agree that he is not the most receptive person to criticism, but it seems to me that he has responded appropriately to being called out and has not tried to pick a fight with anybody. I mean if this is just an instance of being a fan, fried or sycophant of RDog's I get it, but you guys are respected posters so I assume that there must be more. What am I missing here?
RDog obviously has a very fragile ego, and needs to be cushioned by sympathizers in order not to completely shatter into a million pieces. I'm happy he has found a safe place.
RDog obviously has a very fragile ego, and needs to be cushioned by sympathizers in order not to completely shatter into a million pieces. I'm happy he has found a safe place.
Yeah that must be it
Ehh... DM started this thread, not Rdog. When he loses after making a thread to call attention to this matchup, he needs to take his lumps. That said, I have insider information on Rdog's ego and I can confirm that is indeed made of porcelain. Reportedly after a recent match he had a Chris Crocker-like sobbing fit after a railbird called him "donkey".
thanks for confirmation.
I'm sure Rdog will be happy to know how interested you are about him. Good think you don't come across as bitter/borderline pathetic in this thread, that'd be embarrassing!
I'm sure Rdog will be happy to know how interested you are about him. Good think you don't come across as bitter/borderline pathetic in this thread, that'd be embarrassing!
Certainly.
Subtle.I don't get the animosity to DM. He never has made any posts where he claims to be a brilliant player. I agree that he is not the most receptive person to criticism, but it seems to me that he has responded appropriately to being called out and has not tried to pick a fight with anybody. I mean if this is just an instance of being a fan, fried or sycophant of RDog's I get it, but you guys are respected posters so I assume that there must be more. What am I missing here?
It's a train wreck of a thread really.. I think I'm the only one that really offered anything constructive about the hands posted.So if it wasn't posted to discuss hand strat, than what's the point? It's just going to bring out trolls, and start a war between the pro/anti Rdog camps.Couple funny pictures and a simply terrific shakespearean fyp doesn't really redeem all the brain cells lost. It's also doubly pointless because 1/2 of the equation doesn't even post on here.. There's a boatload of players I beat out of a decent chunk of BBs this week, but posting hand by hand accounts doesn't really mean much if they don't care about it and I'm not overly interested in talking about the hands I post. /shrug.If anything, the amazing amount of poker acumen that browsed and responded to this thread without offering one iota of poker strat advice or constructive criticism is a pretty damning indicator of how the random trolling and thick-headed individuals has driven out the majority of strong strat posters from the forum. I find that incredibly sad because FCP was my first home.
If anything, the amazing amount of poker acumen that browsed and responded to this thread without offering one iota of poker strat advice or constructive criticism is a pretty damning indicator of how the random trolling and thick-headed individuals has driven out the majority of strong strat posters from the forum. I find that incredibly sad because FCP was my first home.
Sad QFT. At least it was kept intact and not just floating around on a random AIM chat room somewhere.
It's a train wreck of a thread really.. I think I'm the only one that really offered anything constructive about the hands posted.So if it wasn't posted to discuss hand strat, than what's the point? It's just going to bring out trolls, and start a war between the pro/anti Rdog camps.Couple funny pictures and a simply terrific shakespearean fyp doesn't really redeem all the brain cells lost. It's also doubly pointless because 1/2 of the equation doesn't even post on here.. There's a boatload of players I beat out of a decent chunk of BBs this week, but posting hand by hand accounts doesn't really mean much if they don't care about it and I'm not overly interested in talking about the hands I post. /shrug.If anything, the amazing amount of poker acumen that browsed and responded to this thread without offering one iota of poker strat advice or constructive criticism is a pretty damning indicator of how the random trolling and thick-headed individuals has driven out the majority of strong strat posters from the forum. I find that incredibly sad because FCP was my first home.
I thought this post was well said fwiw. That said, the fact that there is an anti-RDog camp made it worth posting by DM. It was interesting that they played again and frankly, it is equally interesting that RDog beat him most recently. That said, the manne that it was approached by some respected posters in this thread surprises me.

OP, do you have any money on AP/UB? I'd be willing to play you hu at 400nl if you want action.So much trolling in this thread by StrippersNBlow, I challenge you to hu4rollz also.

OP, do you have any money on AP/UB? I'd be willing to play you hu at 400nl if you want action.So much trolling in this thread by StrippersNBlow, I challenge you to hu4rollz also.
You don't have anyone that will ship you $$ on ftp or stars? The OP hasn't shown any willingness to back down from anyone. Get back in your cave.
You don't have anyone that will ship you $$ on ftp or stars? The OP hasn't shown any willingness to back down from anyone. Get back in your cave.
I'm confused, why is one person required to move money around, and the other is not?If anything, the person who made the initial challenge has every right to play where they want. If DM doesn't want to, then so be it.Quit fucking trolling.
I'm confused, why is one person required to move money around, and the other is not?If anything, the person who made the initial challenge has every right to play where they want. If DM doesn't want to, then so be it.Quit fucking trolling.
What, you need them to play on AP so you get your rakeback cut?
I could def get money on other sites.
I could def get money on other sites.
Well, quit waving your dick around here and go sit at a table with him then. If you want me HU4ROLLZ I'll be waiting for you on Pitbull.
Well, quit waving your dick around here and go sit at a table with him then. If you want me HU4ROLLZ I'll be waiting for you on Pitbull.
This is a reallly funny post actually.lolol.
I would assume he wants to play on AP, because that's where HE gets rakeback.
Rakeback>playing with someone you think is a completely fishcake mouthbreather. I see his dilemma.
Rakeback>playing with someone you think is a completely fishcake mouthbreather. I see his dilemma.
At HU, yes, sometimes it is.Especially if you can have both at the same time.
If I were you I wouldn't waste my time arguing with Kurt. He's trying to get to 50k posts before the end of the year so he won't give up.