Powerball Is Laying Good Pot Odds For Tonight's Drawing

Strong Sales Push Powerball to a Quarter Billion Dollars ($250 Million) For those that think the lottery is a bad investment, tonight's $250 million dollar prize is actually laying good pot odds so you have a chance to get your money in good for once.Odds of winning the Powerball are 1 in 195,249,054 and the prize is 250,000,000 so go get your $1 ticket while you still have a chance to get your money in good. Even if you lose you can say you made a +EV decision.<lets ignore the fact that if you take the cash option it is only 125 million and you are not getting the right pot odds>

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong Sales Push Powerball to a Quarter Billion Dollars ($250 Million) For those that think the lottery is a bad investment, tonight's $250 million dollar prize is actually laying good pot odds so you have a chance to get your money in good for once.Odds of winning the Powerball are 1 in 195,249,054 and the prize is 250,000,000 so go get your $1 ticket while you still have a chance to get your money in good. Even if you lose you can say you made a +EV decision.<lets ignore the fact that if you take the cash option it is only 125 million and you are not getting the right pot odds>
I like this a lot. But you must beware the dreaded chopped pot, not to mention the tax man. Reverse implied odds for the loss. :)That being said if i was in a powerball state, id be in!! :club:
I like this a lot. But you must beware the dreaded chopped pot, not to mention the tax man. Reverse implied odds for the loss. :)That being said if i was in a powerball state, id be in!! :club:
i have a question for you. why are you still here?
i have a question for you. why are you still here?
Why are you a goddamn douchebag?I've only taken part in a few forum sites in my life, and what always ended up pushing me away was when I accidentially found the forum where the "nerd cool clique" all hangs out. They always have this tight-knit group that comes off obscenely judgmental with a greater than thou e-attitude.I was stoked with FCP because I was like, OMG, i should have realized it before...with a core following of 21-35 year old men as the base, it's got a far greater chance to not be wraught with petty dipshits that have to "be e-cool".Prick.Obv, the simple answer is to leave, and I will. But I just don't get how unaccepting and overly judgmental fricken e-nerds are in their little cliques. Almost like making up for lost time for all the times they were the ones being pushed aside in the real world.
They always have this tight-knit group that comes off obscenely judgmental with a greater than thou e-attitude.
Oh, yeah, you're really not going to like it over here.
Oh, yeah, you're really not going to like it over here.
And FWIW jojo, thanks for dropping a line, and for politely thereafter just pointing out that I probably don't fit here.I'm not trying to come off as a total ass....but suitedaces in like 3 posts to me has been nothing short of a POS.
I'm not trying to come off as a total ass....but suitedaces in like 3 posts to me has been nothing short of a POS.
He is like that with everyone at first, just give him a reach around and you guys will get along great.
And FWIW jojo, thanks for dropping a line, and for politely thereafter just pointing out that I probably don't fit here.I'm not trying to come off as a total ass....but suitedaces in like 3 posts to me has been nothing short of a POS.
But seriously though, if you are going to get real life offended because someone e-called you out or a e-made fun of you. This is probably not the forum.and how does being called a point of sale system offend you anyways?

Not that it matters all that much, since obviously you're a bit sensitive and won't like it here, but SuitedAces21 isn't Grand Ambassador of FCP Off Topic. He's just a boy...standing in front of another boy...asking him to get the fuck out.

I'm not ignorant enough to come into a place and tell everyone how to act. Obviously the 'place' is a group, and I'm just passing through. I now also get that this probably isn't my flavor of coffee. I was just amazed with the speed and level of judgment someone could get after a single post, that really wasn't bad or worthy of all that much response.All the best!

Why are you a goddamn douchebag?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdVAlIZU41g...feature=related
Not that it matters all that much, since obviously you're a bit sensitive and won't like it here, but SuitedAces21 isn't Grand Ambassador of FCP Off Topic. He's just a boy...standing in front of another boy...asking him to get the fuck out.
I live in Missouri. You live in Massachusetts. Everyone in the world knows who you are, my mother has trouble remembering my name.
I'm not ignorant enough to come into a place and tell everyone how to act. Obviously the 'place' is a group, and I'm just passing through. I now also get that this probably isn't my flavor of coffee. I was just amazed with the speed and level of judgment someone could get after a single post, that really wasn't bad or worthy of all that much response.All the best!
You are right about the group part and if you hang around long enough you will find their are many groups within groups. You will also find that it is rare for someone to just waltz into offtopic and find acceptance. At the end of the day you need to realize that this is the internets and is not serious business, no matter what some cat picture might have told you.relax, have a beer, open yourself up for ridicule, it's all good man.
You are right about the group part and if you hang around long enough you will find their are many groups within groups. You will also find that it is rare for someone to just waltz into offtopic and find acceptance. At the end of the day you need to realize that this is the internets and is not serious business, no matter what some cat picture might have told you.relax, have a beer, open yourself up for ridicule, it's all good man.
And if all that fails - PM DNA! [sound of canned laughter]

Not that it matters, but FWIW, speed is totally right and i was wrong in directing any of my rant beyond my immediate annoyance with suitedaces. And even then it was totally unnecessary/pointless. I was just jaw dropped by posting one joke response in in the VB/Rose thread and being determined 'not fit for OT', and then one other totally random post in here and then the response that followed. But DNA is right, for all i know suitedaces is just an isolated point of sale.Again, all the best!

Not that it matters, but FWIW, speed is totally right and i was wrong in directing any of my rant beyond my immediate annoyance with suitedaces. And even then it was totally unnecessary/pointless. I was just jaw dropped by posting one joke response in in the VB/Rose thread and being determined 'not fit for OT', and then one other totally random post in here and then the response that followed. But DNA is right, for all i know suitedaces is just an isolated point of sale.Again, all the best!
fwiw, it's usually best not to ever assume that
They always have this tight-knit group that comes off obscenely judgmental with a greater than thou e-attitude.
It's called 4bb
It's called 4bb
HHEHEHEHEHE. It's funny because I still don't even know what that is. I even tried googling 4bb to see what forum this was, and couldn't find it. I just wrote it off as some magical place on the internet above and beyond me. While I'm showing my lack of knowledge, what does AIENC stand for? Never could figure that one out.I've got LOL down so far. I'm more comfortable with the internet, as it is in my swim trunks.
Strong Sales Push Powerball to a Quarter Billion Dollars ($250 Million) For those that think the lottery is a bad investment, tonight's $250 million dollar prize is actually laying good pot odds so you have a chance to get your money in good for once.Odds of winning the Powerball are 1 in 195,249,054 and the prize is 250,000,000 so go get your $1 ticket while you still have a chance to get your money in good. Even if you lose you can say you made a +EV decision.
yeah these odds are pretty good. but don't forget about the possibility that you might have to share it with others, plus the taxes you'll have to pay. reverse implied odds makes it a lot less attractive.given that though, if they sold powerball here, I'd buy a ticket!