New Guinness World Record Tourney

New Guinness World Record Tourney, $1, 100k guaranteed on stars
$1,100k, huh?FYI: That's $1.1M for all of you who want to keep it simple.07/17/09 Edit:Oh. When the op said, "$1, 100k guaranteed," I thought that he meant "$1,100k ($1.1 Million) guaranteed."Nevermind.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1,100k, huh?FYI: That's $1.1M for all of you who want to keep it simple.
Dial M for Moron

Anyone know if the sats give T$ or a ticket for unregistering?Yes, I know I could ask support@pokerstars.com, but I don't care that much. I plan to try to get at least 1 entry even though I can't play, and let myself be blinded out anyway (fuck Full Tilt).

Anyone know if the sats give T$ or a ticket for unregistering?Yes, I know I could ask support@pokerstars.com, but I don't care that much. I plan to try to get at least 1 entry even though I can't play, and let myself be blinded out anyway (fuck Full Tilt).
wtf is this shit that is stuuppid
It's a Ticket. Not redeemable for cash. Either play in the tournament or its worthless. At least for the freerolls.The cash sat's might be redeemable.
It's a Ticket. Not redeemable for cash. Either play in the tournament or its worthless. At least for the freerolls.The cash sat's might be redeemable.
Yeah, I was talking about the 10 cent and 5 FPP sats, not the freerolls. Figured the freerolls would be a ticket.
wtf is this shit that is stuuppid
Hello to you too sunshine.

Is there anywhere to watch a replay of the sunday million final table without the incredibly annoying commentary at pokerstars.tv?

Is there anywhere to watch a replay of the sunday million final table without the incredibly annoying commentary at pokerstars.tv?
yeah they replay it with whole cards showing about 1-2 weeks after
PokerStars Tournament #180069863, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $0.101005 playersTotal Prize Pool: $100.50 Target Tournament #200900719 Buy-In: $1.00100 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started 2009/07/17 23:20:00 WET [2009/07/17 18:20:00 ET]Dear mrpaddyx,You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #200900719 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #200900719 Lobby for further details.If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 1.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.
PokerStars Tournament #180069863, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $0.101005 playersTotal Prize Pool: $100.50 Target Tournament #200900719 Buy-In: $1.00100 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started 2009/07/17 23:20:00 WET [2009/07/17 18:20:00 ET]Dear mrpaddyx,You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #200900719 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #200900719 Lobby for further details.If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 1.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.
Thanks for your help.
44k entered and counting
They already have a lead on Tilt, 46.7K to 42.2K. Tilt will surely meet its 50K threshold, then Stars will beat it. I think the funniest thing is that the Stars tourney starts 55 minutes earlier too... so Tilt won't even be in the record books for one second.Funny stuff.