The Fauxhawk Is The New Mullet

This whole topic of conversation is at least 5 years late.Besides, what should we care about what will look silly in the future? There is no apex of style.
There is a difference between style and a trend.Having style is a signature look or something that is classic. A trend seems hip for a while but in hindsight you cringe when you see yourself in pictures sporting that trend. Don't get me wrong, I have bought into many, many trends over the last three decades. Trends are fun. But there is a time limit and the fauxhawk is expiring fast.

How about the "I'm wearing a leather jacket, but I'm pushing up the sleeves and I have a puffy shirt underneath" trend in the '80's?Sorry, coudln't find a good photo to illustrate my point.

And still no pic of SuitedUp with his fauxhawk. This thread fails.
Not sure if the thread can be held responsible for not having a pic of Suited's fauxhawk. I hear his faux cock is well documented, however...

A Hairy SituationKevin "BeL0WaB0Ve" Saul is here, sporting an 87,000-chip stack and an interesting hair style. Sort of a rooster comb effect, with the hair sticking straight up down the middle."If that's what it takes, I'm getting your hairdo next year," said T.J. Cloutier as he passed through the tables. Cloutier could be referring to Saul's good Main Event start, or perhaps to his having a seat at all. As we know, Cloutier was one of several who was unable to get a seat at this year's Main Event after Day 1d sold out."Good luck, fellas," added the six-time WSOP bracelet winner as he moved along.

A Hairy SituationKevin "BeL0WaB0Ve" Saul is here, sporting an 87,000-chip stack and an interesting hair style. Sort of a rooster comb effect, with the hair sticking straight up down the middle."If that's what it takes, I'm getting your hairdo next year," said T.J. Cloutier as he passed through the tables. Cloutier could be referring to Saul's good Main Event start, or perhaps to his having a seat at all. As we know, Cloutier was one of several who was unable to get a seat at this year's Main Event after Day 1d sold out."Good luck, fellas," added the six-time WSOP bracelet winner as he moved along.
Yeah...saw that...need a pic.
The mullet is appropriate for rednecks and annoying ironic hipsters.
Your point still stands, but you forgot hockey players.1992lemieuxjagr.jpg

Fauxhawks only work on good looking people.Thank god I barely qualify. The haircut that has been annoying me more though lately is the mohawk (chuck liddel style). I thought about getting it but then I realized that I needed to be ahead of the curve and lead instead of being a follower...so I decided to do a horizontal mohawk. (sw)Once my hair grows out I'll to the youth hitler haircut (or was it hitler youth...either way that is a real hair style).