2009 World Series Of Poker Event 18 $10,000 World Championship Omaha Hi/lo

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow just got home glad to see another final table for kid poker . poy candidate for sure now all i want is a main event final table and the 50k horse final table with a braclet in something :club: lol.go go go bust duke and monette pls gawd let this happen

sorry for my stupid question, but i've never played omaha hi/lo.if there are 3 cards 8 or lower in the flop, you didn't hit anything in the low range, but have like a 5 and 8 in your hand, does this qualify as a (weak) low hand with 8 high? (i hope you understand my english :ts )and i don't understand this quote from the rules"Interesting moment of Omaha High-Low rules is that straights and flushes do not count against you when qualifying for Low."what does that mean?
first yes and 85 low is pretty weak usually becouse players are playing alot of A234s in there hand so if a flop came 367 your 87653 is usually beat for half the pot by A2/4.and all that rule means is when playing for the low suits dont matter your just trying to be the best low A2345 doesnt matter what suit. but while going for the high standard poker hands apply combined with your low.hope this helped not the best at explaining things :club:
wow just got home glad to see another final table for kid poker . poy candidate for sure now all i want is a main event final table and the 50k horse final table with a braclet in something :club: lol.go go go bust duke and monette pls gawd let this happen
THISTID, sir!
None of the vid links are working for me right now, anyone else have the same problem?
yup ,gone

"Let's see a flop"*camera change*"Here comes the turn"*camera change*"And the river"*camera change*Forget bad commentating, I can think for myself, but I can't get a read off their faces to see the ****ing board

"Let's see a flop"*camera change*"Here comes the turn"*camera change*"And the river"*camera change*Forget bad commentating, I can think for myself, but I can't get a read off their faces to see the ****ing board
To their defense I can hardly tell what the cards are at times on the flops, you would think they would have better cameras for these. These cameras are terrible.