2009 World Series Of Poker Event 18 $10,000 World Championship Omaha Hi/lo

This is quite impressive. Also does Scott Clements ever not make Final Tables in PLO8?
With his chip stack Scott is the clear favorite for yet another PLO8 bracelet. I see him playing year round on Full Tilt, playing SNG's anywhere from $33 up to $1000's. Dude is a PLO8 monster, would love to see it come down to him and Daniel, best of luck to both.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, whats the story behind John Monnette being a douche? I missed it.
He was heads up v. Ivey in the low ball event. He was berating the dealer(s). Asking them if they'd ever dealt low ball before and had a dealer changed because he didn't like the dealers "tone".I wish there was some video of it. It was on the bluff live feed.
With his chip stack Scott is the clear favorite for yet another PLO8 bracelet. I see him playing year round on Full Tilt, playing SNG's anywhere from $33 up to $1000's. Dude is a PLO8 monster, would love to see it come down to him and Daniel, best of luck to both.
This is fixed-limit not PL FWIW...
This is fixed-limit not PL FWIW...
We're saving the Pot Limit Omaha 8 bracelet for troyomac, he's already promised that he's winning it.
He was heads up v. Ivey in the low ball event. He was berating the dealer(s). Asking them if they'd ever dealt low ball before and had a dealer changed because he didn't like the dealers "tone".I wish there was some video of it. It was on the bluff live feed.
I was watching final table and two diff dealers done same error by dealing 6th card to SB. In less than 10 minutes.No big deal if you ask me, but obv. this guy didn't forget that and .... he looked very upset when that happend for 2nd time. Probably saw 75432 before hand was declared dead.
daniel is really killing my sleep here in germany, thank god i don't have to work this week. looking forward to the ft broadcast, gl!
same here. waiting for the stream to start broadcasting the event
I was watching final table and two diff dealers done same error by dealing 6th card to SB. In less than 10 minutes.No big deal if you ask me, but obv. this guy didn't forget that and .... he looked very upset when that happend for 2nd time. Probably saw 75432 before hand was declared dead.
done same error? nice

Grr, pkr page won't open for me. Direct link anyone?EDIT: Found it, here it is for others or in case I need to reconnect:

http://bm30342.edgeboss.net/wmedia-live/bm30342/58885/575_bm30342-pokerus_090604.asx

sorry for my stupid question, but i've never played omaha hi/lo.if there are 3 cards 8 or lower in the flop, you didn't hit anything in the low range, but have like a 5 and 8 in your hand, does this qualify as a (weak) low hand with 8 high? (i hope you understand my english :club: )and i don't understand this quote from the rules"Interesting moment of Omaha High-Low rules is that straights and flushes do not count against you when qualifying for Low."what does that mean?

Grr, pkr page won't open for me. Direct link anyone?EDIT: Found it, here it is for others or in case I need to reconnect:
http://bm30342.edgeboss.net/wmedia-live/bm30342/58885/575_bm30342-pokerus_090604.asx

http://wsop.pkr.com/I am watching it with no problem as welltoo many commericals , get on with the play Geber loves contradicting himself.

The pkr site won't play the video for me. I registered and watched the 2-7NL on there but it didn't work for DN's 6max LHE FT. Can someone give a link to bluff? I can't find the feed on the site.

The pkr site won't play the video for me. I registered and watched the 2-7NL on there but it didn't work for DN's 6max LHE FT. Can someone give a link to bluff? I can't find the feed on the site.
bluffmagazine.com/live
I'm watching the PKR feed without a problem
http://wsop.pkr.com/I am watching it with no problem as welltoo many commericals , get on with the play Geber loves contradicting himself.
Strangely, the pkr page has the 053109 embed still in it for me. Ctrl+f5 doesn't help either.I could try another browser if I cared. But I don't.