2009 Wsop Event 14 - $2,500 Six-handed Limit Hold'em

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else have good audio but their picture is frozen? on the bluff siteedit: now it doesnt work :(edit 2: we're good!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dude, if these related to how the match is going, remember some of us are stuck without the coverage - please add a little detail(won big pot or lost big pot)Much appreciated
Did DN just say something like I just had to recognize who the spook was?
Daniel has blogged about being in a KKK youth group in the late 80s, search the archives.

You know you are a sick gambler when you are heads up, 1st prize is $225k, and you have more sidebets at stake than the actual prize money.

making some iffy river calls come on daniel hit that deck also spook is used for terms like jinx and stuff altho i can see daniel rocking the white pointed mask here and there

my god this commentator is an idiot. He just said 'looks like daniel is down to about 450k in chips.' We here cleary has a little over 1mil.

Things Upsetting NegreanuDaniel negreanu is becoming visibly upset with the way he has been running the past few hands. Brock Parker seems to be the one riding in the hot seat right now as he increases his chip lead.