Nba Playoffs Thread

No it doesn't. 8 seconds have to have elapsed. Listen, pretend the clock starts at 8.0; 0.6 (the equivalent to 16.6) is not a violation is it, no bc only 7.4 seconds has elapsed.
the clock does not change from 17 to 16 until it is at 16.0 24.0-16.0 = 8.0You are wrong on this one it is ok happens to the best of us. let it go.
  • Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the clock does not change from 17 to 16 until it is at 16.0 24.0-16.0 = 8.0You are wrong on this one it is ok happens to the best of us. let it go.
I have questions...Exactly how much time is on the shot clock when it's reset?After one-tenth of a second has elapsed, how much time is left on the shot clock?I will wait for your answer, and follow-up with another question.
I have questions...Exactly how much time is on the shot clock when it's reset?After one-tenth of a second has elapsed, how much time is left on the shot clock?I will wait for your answer, and follow-up with another question.
The shot clock should show 24 until a full second has elapsed. Therefore, after one tenth of a second, the shot clock should still say 24. Personally, I think they should have the shot clock configured to show tenths of a second. We have.....the technology.When it is reset, the shot clock should have 24.0 seconds on it.
The shot clock should show 24 until a full second has elapsed. Therefore, after one tenth of a second, the shot clock should still say 24. Personally, I think they should have the shot clock configured to show tenths of a second. We have.....the technology.When it is reset, the shot clock should have 24.0 seconds on it.
You gave the answers I was looking for, but I forgot what my follow-up question was. I won't forget about this...Get JJ Barea off the floor please, and/or quit pretending he's Chris Paul. This is so goddamn annoying.
What did Dirk say, I missed it? At halftime they're talking about how Kobe, Jordan, Lebron would have never said it.
I didn't watch much of the halftime stuff, but I'm guessing they were talking about how much credit Dirk gave Martin, Andersen, and Nene for their defense on him in Game 1. They discussed it in the pregame stuff, too. Their point was that elite players shouldn't praise other players that much, but instead should have more of a "they can make me work, but they can't stop me" attitude. I'm loving watching Denver close out games right now. That was something they struggled with pretty much all year.
What did Dirk say, I missed it? At halftime they're talking about how Kobe, Jordan, Lebron would have never said it.
I'm just shocked Dirk's name was mentioned alongside that group...
I'm loving watching Denver close out games right now. That was something they struggled with pretty much all year.
That club will be getting new members.

ROFLBarkley: No disrespect to Wally but why would you double team Wally Szczerbiak?the reason the Hawks will losethey decide to go showtime and Lebron draws the charge and then shows them exactly what showtime is

ROFLBarkley: No disrespect to Wally but why would you double team Wally Szczerbiak?the reason the Hawks will losethey decide to go showtime and Lebron draws the charge and then shows them exactly what showtime is
come on get off lebrons nuts already, he drew a charge woopty freakin do. everyone knows if that happens on the other end they call a block
lol Hawks were 30-1 to win this series before tonight
that's.....generous.Atlanta shot 56% in the first half last night (to Cleveland's 43%) AND THEY WERE STILL LOSING BY FIVE AT THE HALF.Cleveland is in another world right now (especially the way they clamp down on defense). I will be surprised if Cleveland does not sweep. It would not shock me if Cleveland went through the east 12-0.
I talked to a college official today about this, and he said, "huh, I've never thought about it before, but it makes sense." He's going to find out, and get back to me next Tuesday, well this Tuesday I guess, the Tuesday next week."Huh" wasn't a confused "huh", but a thoughtful "huh."

49-48 Rockets.They took the inevitable early Lakers run and fought back easily with Yao on the bench.Houston is not screwing around with this upset business......I still like the Lakers in the end but I would be super-concerned if I was a Lake-show fan right now.every time I see Carl Landry play, I say to myself.....that guy finds a way to get stuff done.

49-48 Rockets.They took the inevitable early Lakers run and fought back easily with Yao on the bench.Houston is not screwing around with this upset business......I still like the Lakers in the end but I would be super-concerned if I was a Lake-show fan right now.every time I see Carl Landry play, I say to myself.....that guy finds a way to get stuff done.
i saw a visual the lakers have lost the last 4 or 5 series where they lost game 1they really need to get serious they just seem to relaxed too euro except for kobe
I was concerned when they bullshat their way into the 4/5 spot. Only team I cared about avoiding in the West.

Checkout the all defensive team. Wouldn't this be sick to have on your roster.Dwight Howard, OrlandoKobe Bryant, LA LakersLeBron James, ClevelandChris Paul, New OrleansKevin Garnett, Boston