Nba Playoffs Thread

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this may be shocking, but a Celtic-Bull game just went into overtime.And Ray Allen is shooting like it's circa 2000 and he's on NBA JAM and en feugo.edit: and agree w/ Keith. This series is unbelievable.

LOL screw this just have them decide this series with a tug of warI think Boston would have kept that last lead if they would have left Glen Davis in - he was dominating the lane on offense and then they went cold when they took him outthose two free throw misses by Rondo that would have made the lead 10 would have helped too

prime example of why teams should foul while up three. i wonder why coaches absolutely refuse to do so. also im still taking reggie lol

Oh my God what a defensive breakdown and then he misses the layup? No f-ing wayDerek Rose: Wow I've played 59 minutes and I can still block a jumperSick gameYou guys think you should get extra fouls for OTs or do you like seeing everyone foul out?

this series deserved a Game 7.i have a weird feeling game 7 will be a blowout though.
when was the last time Boston lost a game 7 at home - it's been like decades right?
when was the last time Boston lost a game 7 at home - it's been like decades right?
Outside of last season they haven't had a game 7 at home to lose in decades, though..P.S. - Portland is the best comeback team in the NBA. Sadly, in order to "be that", it means we excel at falling behind by double digits needlessly. I need a Tums... This Houston series is killing me.
before last year wasnt is decades ago before they had a game 7 home game?
i hate when people make the argument of since it is only the first round it cant be the best ever
yeah.. part of it is the attention the series gets . Some people don't pay attention to the early round series, and it doesn't have the "importance "of an eastern confrence or NBA finals, so it won't get the attention it deserves.