Nba Playoffs Thread

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol he lee has a fractured sinus
think about that for a second: OUCH!That's gotta hurt like a bitch.. imagine having to sneeze...

Dallas and Denver is going to be sooooo muuuuch fun to watch.. I can't wait. :club:

that is the worst flagrant foul call ive ever seen
pretty much. crowd/situation influenced the call. even refs are human.....besides, the heat did not show up anyway tonight. Still would not be surprised if Miami won games 6 and 7 though.

[x] just realized for the first time the NBA Playoffs 2009 is complete Piston/Spur free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club::ts:4h Three cheers to watchable basketball.

Oh my god, that Ron Artest interview was classic.
I loved the response from the TNT crew too. I don't get why the NBA would rather have those ESPN studio guys hosting the finals instead of EJ, Jet, Chuck, and C-Webb. Hell, they should throw in Payton and Ahmad Rashad too. I'd watch that. TNT > ESPN
I loved the response from the TNT crew too. I don't get why the NBA would rather have those ESPN studio guys hosting the finals instead of EJ, Jet, Chuck, and C-Webb. Hell, they should throw in Payton and Ahmad Rashad too. I'd watch that. TNT > ESPN
not when it comes to cash -- i prefer chuck and company infinitely too
Damn Lebron vs Wade would have been fun
why do you say it like that? it can still happen. I'd love to see Cavs vs. Heat. It would almost be FCP vs. Jadaki :club: (maybe CaneBrain too as a fan but y'all know what I mean)
why do you say it like that? it can still happen. I'd love to see Cavs vs. Heat. It would almost be FCP vs. Jadaki :club: (maybe CaneBrain too as a fan but y'all know what I mean)
Cav's are a better team than the Heat. When your 2nd and 3rd best options are rookies (and Beasley looks like he is playing scared) that team isn't going deep into the playoffs.
He elbowed his own teammate?
He came down on the dude's head after blocking a shot. Very nice to see the Nuggets advance. They're playing well, but New Orleans wasn't close to 100% healthy. Still, winning four games by at least 15 and losing one by 2 has to be good for your confidence. The Nuggets took care of Dallas in the regular season, but they were some pretty close games and the Mavs are playing very well right now, too. Should be a fun series.
Ugh, please no more Heat, they're so hard to watch.
I am sadly going to have to agree with this. When Wade is off/hobbled, they are a nightmare to watch. Game 4 was painful. No fluidity. Beasley looks lost (they should start him he plays better when he starts). Jermaine Oneal moves around like a mummy. Painful.....to.....watch.Of course, if wade is healthy, they are not so bad.
Ya their response was great. I bet we never see GP on TNT again as long as Kenny is still there. The last time he was there he undermined everything Kenny said, and him and Charles kinda ganged up on him and you could see the disgust in Kenny's face. I almost felt bad for him that it was happening on national television.
Ya their response was great. I bet we never see GP on TNT again as long as Kenny is still there. The last time he was there he undermined everything Kenny said, and him and Charles kinda ganged up on him and you could see the disgust in Kenny's face. I almost felt bad for him that it was happening on national television.
Egos at work. What I want to know is, why is Magic over at the ESPN weird looking coffee table sitting next to Jon Barry? I distinctly remember Magic at last year's WCF with Kobe and the Inside the NBA crew. Oh, and please interview Ron Ron more. Throw Shaq in there as well.