Nba Playoffs Thread

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly knew it was over when Mike Brown started bragging about letting LeBron go 1 on 5 for the whole 4th of game 5You're a coaching genius and that's all you could come up with - We got LeBron get out of the way?

I'd like to thank the Magic for winning me a nice expensive dinner tonight. I'd also like to tell Lebron to kiss my ass for missing a 3 late in the second quarter that cost me a over/under bet on the halftime score. The one time I'm cheering for you to make a shot and you let me down.

Magic-Lakers should be great fun to watch. :)Lakers bigs/mediums match up SO much better against Lewis and Hedu than the poor Cavs did (Odom/Gasol/Ariza/etc)... Bynum and friends aren't going to shut down Howard anytime soon, but the Lakers biggest weakness (small, quick PGs who can actually shoot) won't come into play, since Rafer Altson isn't about to light anyone on fire.What am I rooting for? A slap-fight breaking out between JJ Reddick and Adam Morrison.. Anything else is gravy. :club:

Magic-Lakers should be great fun to watch. :)Lakers bigs/mediums match up SO much better against Lewis and Hedu than the poor Cavs did (Odom/Gasol/Ariza/etc)... Bynum and friends aren't going to shut down Howard anytime soon, but the Lakers biggest weakness (small, quick PGs who can actually shoot) won't come into play, since Rafer Altson isn't about to light anyone on fire.What am I rooting for? A slap-fight breaking out between JJ Reddick and Adam Morrison.. Anything else is gravy. :club:
Agree with everything and LOL at the highlighted.

With Ariza and Odom, the huge advantage Orlando had over Cleveland wont be present against the Lakers.Lakers in 5.

Why does everyone think that Phil didn't know the foul situation at the end of regulation? He said they had a foul to use, which meant he thought they were going to foul to send them to the line, but if they took it out full-court they wouldn't foul right away which would give them a chance to get a running start and maybe get a look. Is it just me, or does like 99% of people that write about basketball have no idea what they are talking about?