Daniel Negreanu Is In The New Wolverine Movie....

I just viewed a rough cut of the entire Wolverine: Origins movie. I think it's suppose to come out in May.Daniel is in it, I think it's him. I didn't know this. He's playing poker with Gambit. The rough cut I saw only showed him twice.-S.

He was in Australia last year filming this for about 2 weeks, partied several nights with a handful of random FCP down unda's.Didn't think too much of one of the actors (the villan guy I think).Love this the X -Men Franchise. Hope this one is good.

Mike Hellmuth is my favorite live poker player.

no no. that's Phil Laak
I believe you're thinking of Antonio Farha who is coincidentally banging Annie Gowen.
I thought that was Patrik "Iceman" Hansen?
LOL no. That is a common mistake though. Almost as common as confusing Eli Brunson with Layne Eastgate, who is a really nice guy. So nice he offered to give me a hummer in the men's room at Sam's Town a couple times.
LOL no. That is a common mistake though. Almost as common as confusing Eli Brunson with Layne Eastgate, who is a really nice guy. So nice he offered to give me a hummer in the men's room at Sam's Town a couple times.
lol,

This thread is confusing sm_eerie.gifAnd wasn't it Mike Matesow (or however you write that name) who was called "the mouth"?

This thread is confusing sm_eerie.gifAnd wasn't it Mike Matesow (or however you write that name) who was called "the mouth"?
it's Mark Matturow and he is known as "mouth". not to be confused with "the mouth"