Wsop Odds Of A Final Table

You posting this over on 2+2? We're more a family here and wouldn't like to see you fail. Meanwhile over there they all hate each other so you could probably book some high action!GL sir.

If anyone wants to give me 15-1 on all the events I will do some serious wagering.
fwiw, I think that 15-1 is too generous to you TJ, but I assume that is what you think is fair since you responded to this and passed on the earlier 6-1 and 8-1either way, I wish you the best of luck at the tournament

If you played that many events for 10 years no way are you not making a final table.6:1 sounds about right

i love when threads that clearly call for math contain no math at all.let's assume average # of entries for these events is 2k (reasonable based on last year's numbers)let's also be generous and assume tj is 2x as likely to ft as the average playerhe'd be a 111.1:1 dog to make any individual ftgiven 15 samples, he's around 7.41:1 to ft something.adjust field size/skill level as you see fit to get better numbers

i love when threads that clearly call for math contain no math at all.let's assume average # of entries for these events is 2k (reasonable based on last year's numbers)let's also be generous and assume tj is 2x as likely to ft as the average playerhe'd be a 111.1:1 dog to make any individual ftgiven 15 samples, he's around 7.41:1 to ft something.adjust field size/skill level as you see fit to get better numbers
pshhh, why use math when people can just pull numbers out of their asses?
Id book action at 7:1:)
would negrauna at 7-1 for a 15tourny span be a rediculous price? especially since your only playing NLH which means a few or your tournies might be final table of 6. i think u deserve a better price.plus anyshootouts have to be a bit harder to ft, right?
would negrauna at 7-1 for a 15tourny span be a rediculous price? especially since your only playing NLH which means a few or your tournies might be final table of 6. i think u deserve a better price.plus anyshootouts have to be a bit harder to ft, right?
I think the shootouts are probably easier to FT, considering I have a good amount of sng experience in the past.

i would play but i like you and don't want to bet against you. i would have money on the line but secretly rooting for you its just too much of a conflict of interest in my head.

You realize that I basically did those calculations and just didn't show my work, right?
You realize that I basically did those calculations and just didn't show my work, right?
apologies, i flipped through the thread quickly looking for any kind of numbers and didn't see many <3