Name That Movie Contest 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my guesses:1. Books v. Glasses: Requiem2. Driving Ms. Daisy 2: The Revenge3. Dude, There's a Cougar in my Car!4. Dude, Where's My Balls?5. Michael Moore Presents Shattered Glasses6. Godfather II.7. 2 Slow, 2 Curious8. Chrozzo in the City9. Sunbathing 5: CliffbathingWhat do I win?

Here are my guesses:1. Books v. Glasses: Requiem2. Driving Ms. Daisy 2: The Revenge3. Dude, There's a Cougar in my Car!4. Dude, Where's My Balls?5. Michael Moore Presents Shattered Glasses6. Godfather II.7. 2 Slow, 2 Curious8. Chrozzo in the City9. Sunbathing 5: CliffbathingWhat do I win?
LMAO!!!!vn!
You win.#6 was my fav.

$9.99 at Bestbuy. I could probably get it cheaper at Amazon, but too lazy.Also, can we change our answers if we already submitted them? I mean, I'm pretty confident, just wondering.

$9.99 at Bestbuy. I could probably get it cheaper at Amazon, but too lazy.Also, can we change our answers if we already submitted them? I mean, I'm pretty confident, just wondering.
I'd prefer if you are unsure to send it in as a blank, but I'm usually pretty accommodating.
Answers are due tomorrow and I'm missing a bunch of you that played the first round.
There's no reason to let them know. :club:
Answers are due tomorrow and I'm missing a bunch of you that played the first round.
What time exactly are the guesses due?