Name That Movie Contest 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so much for looking for hints in the file names - touche pm jackson
Heh, I wouldn't make it that easy for you guys. :)For the most part you guys are doing well so far, which is what I expected with those images. A couple are somewhat tricky, but nothing too difficult.
I will trade a 1,4,5,6 or 7 for 8 or 9. A 1 for 1 swap. For #8 I will do a 2 for 1.:club:
This is exactly why the contest isn't worth playing. The thread should be instalocked after PMJ posts it and it should be released at a certain time with answer due hours later.Everybody just gonna post which ones they know/need, trade with each other, and surprise surprise 20 people get a perfect score that only knew like 3!
This is exactly why the contest isn't worth playing. The thread should be instalocked after PMJ posts it and it should be released at a certain time with answer due hours later.Everybody just gonna post which ones they know/need, trade with each other, and surprise surprise 20 people get a perfect score that only knew like 3!
Lighten up! :club: (and I only need #6)
Well, I knew 5 of em.
that didn't happen last timeI finished 2nd and I didn't share anything with anyone.as a matter of fact, neither me, SBriand, or the other guy finished with a perfect score

Damn...still can't figure out #6. And I'm not Google Imaging/youtube searching: "penis statue, wee little penis statue, fixing genital on statue, broken penis scene" LOL

Damn...still can't figure out #6. And I'm not Google Imaging/youtube searching: "penis statue, wee little penis statue, fixing genital on statue, broken penis scene" LOL
Oh man, such an easy one ;)Edit: As long as you've seen the movie 100 times.
The thread should be instalocked after PMJ posts it and it should be released at a certain time with answer due hours later.Everybody just gonna post which ones they know/need, trade with each other, and surprise surprise 20 people get a perfect score that only knew like 3!
I agree with this pretty much 100%. PMJ if you let me know when you post the images I can lock and pin the thread if you'd like. When people are saying I know 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 people start messaging each other with help. Perhaps just allow discussions after the results are posted and it would be turn out a lot more fair.You could even say only accepting results for the first 24hrs after it's posted instead of monday-friday. But that's up to you as well.
I agree with this pretty much 100%. PMJ if you let me know when you post the images I can lock and pin the thread if you'd like. When people are saying I know 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 people start messaging each other with help. Perhaps just allow discussions after the results are posted and it would be turn out a lot more fair.You could even say only accepting results for the first 24hrs after it's posted instead of monday-friday. But that's up to you as well.
Or be required to pm their guesses before they make posts like that.