Why Am I Forced To Pay A School Tax

In my city some of our taxes go towards paying for street lights, but we each keep a map where we check off which particular light shed photons on us that year so that we don't have to pay for the ones we aren't using. I also keep a map that shows exactly which roads I have driven on so that the bastards don't charge me to fix a pothole on some street that I never drive down.

In my city some of our taxes go towards paying for street lights, but we each keep a map where we check off which particular light shed photons on us that year so that we don't have to pay for the ones we aren't using. I also keep a map that shows exactly which roads I have driven on so that the bastards don't charge me to fix a pothole on some street that I never drive down.
toll road states have nice highways.WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS, YOU ASK?I DONT KNOW.
Are some schools in the US really now telling students to bring there own toilet paper to school?
The school at which I work asks the kids to bring 3 boxes of tissues. The district doesn't pay for them. Unfortunately, the district can't prevent runny noses.
suited aces, you should change your name to mouth full of piss and brains of shiti paid the damn tax, have always paid taxes i never went to public schools and do not have kids, will never have kids and yet i pay the school taxi am not happy about it but i do itthen i talk about it here and have to also put up with you running your hole calling me a **** i will ewhip your ass right here and now, i just bought a new laptop so i think i can take you, but you will more than likely call your minions in for the event and sit back and think you have won this so gargle your piss and keep shitting out those thoughts and comments
Anyone with any ambition to succeed knows that an educated work force will do a better job than an uneducated one. Do you really want the higher end jobs shipped to China too because we can't get an educated work force in our own country? And do you really want all those kids hanging around your place of business or residence with nothing to do during the day?

Almost impossible to avoid the personal property tax completely, but there are many ways to reduce it if you know howI have a friend that secretly built a house with a basement and rooms in the "attic" that have never been tax appraised by the county he lives in. It also was "under construction" for many of those years, saving even more. It took him forever to install that last light bulb on the back porchFifteen years so far.... its saved him a good chunk of changeMany areas also allow detached buildings to fall under "storage" structures (less tax) as long as no vehicles are kept in them....His agricultural "barn" holds several of them, though....Read up on the rules in your area and be just like him

suited aces, you should change your name to mouth full of piss and brains of shiti paid the damn tax, have always paid taxes i never went to public schools and do not have kids, will never have kids and yet i pay the school taxi am not happy about it but i do itthen i talk about it here and have to also put up with you running your hole calling me a **** i will ewhip your ass right here and now, i just bought a new laptop so i think i can take you, but you will more than likely call your minions in for the event and sit back and think you have won this so gargle your piss and keep shitting out those thoughts and comments
i hope you realized by now that this is the internet
i never went to public schools and do not have kids, will never have kids and yet i pay the school tax
And I've never collected an unemployment check, nor have I ever gotten food stamps, nor been on medicaid...Have you looked at your paycheck and seen Social Security taxes? Unless you are already over 60, don't count on getting that money back.How about the Medicare tax that goes to providing old people with healthcare that is WAY better than the care we're going to get when we are that old?I don't get Medicaid, but I pay that tax too.Hell, I don't have AIG insurance but the government has given them $100 billion, with another $100 billion to come. I don't bank with Citi, but another $100 billion handed to them.Here is a clue..... No man is an island unto himself. You may not have kids in school and may not have attended public school, but odds are that in your daily life you encounter tens of thousands of people who did attend public schools. Odds are that you benefit by the fact that they were educated.Are the problems with our public education system? Oh hella yeah. Too much money is spent on admin and not enough in the classroom. Unions have written large pensions into the system that the local governments simply will not be able to pay. Lack of profit motive creates much waste and inefficency. There is plenty of room to fix it.However, same can be said for military, government healthcare, utilities, transportation, etc. etc.But, the public education system has contributed to the wealth and productivity of this nation in imeasurable benefitial ways.So, if you want to bitch about a tax, start with one that is a real problem, like Social Security!
theiror they'reor there?
lol
:club:
toll road states have nice highways.WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS, YOU ASK?I DONT KNOW.
pfff...you obviously haven't driven in Massachusetts