Fcp Mount Rushmore

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, these lists people are making are freaking terrible!! Maybe if we opened it up to 10 people 90% of the posts would make sense.

I dont remember him at all.
cue bell ringing...open-farrell = open-folding when you have the option of checking (especially for "strategic" purposes as espoused by jfarrell)NOW.
cue bell ringing...open-farrell = open-folding when you have the option of checking (especially for "strategic" purposes as espoused by jfarrell)NOW.
did he really advocate that?
DN, Bob & Gov get 3 spots AINEC4th spot can be debated but I think DNA is a good pick with his reign as Negreanu Open Presidente.
who would be on your list?
Canadianpoker83TheinvestorDr Cossackand I need a fourth...
zsta2k7 fits into your list, in fact I think he'd be at the very top.
Oh, you joined in 07? I'm shocked.If you haven't been here since 2005, you shouldn't even get a vote.This whole thread tilts me, lol.
Yeah it seems like I've been here a lot longer. I'm an old-timer on the inside

Smasharoo - not only hilarious, but also a great strat poster.JC - the two $10 rebuy final table threads are all time great railsRDog - sorry that you left - your posts were always worth reading.NoSup4u - there would be no challenge thread if not for him.

Smasharoo - not only hilarious, but also a great strat poster.JC - the two $10 rebuy final table threads are all time great railsRDog - sorry that you left - your posts were always worth reading.NoSup4u - there would be no challenge thread if not for him.
First part yes, second part not so much.
L-oh, fuckin' L.. Yeah..those three have done a ton for this site.. and I'm skinny. Smash, Renae, Ron Mexico and Jayson Weber, plzlthx.
Ummmm Level? Yea it has to be. Carry on.
First part yes, second part not so much.
I suppose you are referring to his post on the micro-NL algorithmic playing style of just shoving your huge hands. I never got the impression that he claimed it was optimal or the best in terms of learning - the whole point was that it was a winning style, and reinforced Smash's opinion that LHE was a more difficult game to beat.He did have some excellent strat posts though - the first post I ever made in strategy was about playing a mid pair in late position and it turned into an 8 page discussion mainly due to Smash on raising versus limping in late position. Whether or not you agreed with him, he always made arguments.