Poker News Bashing Negreanu

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other words you dont know either
Have I tracked his play on a spreadsheet ? NoHave I sweated most of his cash game play and talked with him about his results while and after he's played ? YesDoes that mean I can make an educated guess on his results ? YesHas he been a large donator at Poker Stars cash games over the last 2 years ? For sure no.
Have I tracked his play on a spreadsheet ? NoHave I sweated most of his cash game play and talked with him about his results while and after he's played ? YesDoes that mean I can make an educated guess on his results ? YesHas he been a large donator at Poker Stars cash games over the last 2 years ? For sure no.
Amen brotha

The author of the article posts at 2+2 and it appears it started as a post in his humour blog written in Dutch at the Poker News Dutch site and he says it loses a lot in translation into English.

The author of the article posts at 2+2 and it appears it started as a post in his humour blog written in Dutch at the Poker News Dutch site and he says it loses a lot in translation into English.
Probably had a lot more :club::ts in the dutch version

Aren't there programs and websites that track everyone's stats?It seems like everyone knows the complete history of people like durrr and ivey and benyamine etc...Aren't there some stats on "kidpoker"?

Aren't there programs and websites that track everyone's stats?It seems like everyone knows the complete history of people like durrr and ivey and benyamine etc...Aren't there some stats on "kidpoker"?
Full Tilt allows you to datamine - aka sit at the table and record stats whilst not playing. Stars does not allow this.
The Dutch are funny like the French are COURAGEOUS....
FYP

dn talks about the article in his new blog

I won't be doing too much until this all gets sorted out. I guess I'll have to just grind really hard in the $0.05-$0.10 game on PokerStars so I can pay for any medical costs that might come up. I read a funny/gossip article on a website recently that my friend asked me to read. At first I was confused by it and thought, what is this? Then I figured it was just a bad attempt at humor that just, well, didn't really have a punchline. The article explained that I'm playing micro limits because I'm too broke to ante up in the bigger games online. It was full of random absurdities and I think a lot of people took it seriously.I mostly laughed it off, because I figured it was supposed to be funny, but I can see why people didn't see it that way. It was written as a piece of "news" and nowhere did it make clear that it was a joke. I would hope and expect that the site will do the right thing and clarify that their "news" piece was just an attempt at humor.Either way, I don't really care. I have other more important concerns at the moment...
On thing it lost was about 60 superfluous "A"'s