Super Bowl Squares

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* it can't be a good sign that my name is once again spelled incorrectly.
Oh wow, I can't believe I screwed that up. I know how its spelled too!!!
The game is going to be something like this....Pitt 7 Arz 3 after one.Arz 13 Pitt 7 @ halfPitt 17 Arz 13 after 3rdArz wins 23-17!gg all
Funny...I see it tied at 8-8 after one.Pitt 18-8 at the half.Pitt 28-8 end of 3.Pitt wins 38-8.

I block any sig that's obnoxiously big or sells hoodies........with a 'z'. This means I can't see the grid. Can someone host it on imageshack.com or maybe just tell me what numbers I have?

not being very experienced with this square thing, i just wanted to play for the hell of it..I have gotten 4-4...I am thinking this is very good one right??14, 24 and 34 are likely scores I believe at some point..So i THINK i am happy with my square...I should be right?

not being very experienced with this square thing, i just wanted to play for the hell of it..I have gotten 4-4...I am thinking this is very good one right??14, 24 and 34 are likely scores I believe at some point..So i THINK i am happy with my square...I should be right?
Not sure, but we can trade.
BTW, I just realized how awesome it is that you spelled Pittsburgh wrong on the squares chart.**** You King! :club:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I didn't make the chart (he does post here though!!!) but that is awesome. F Pittsburgh.

Rdog can you add the grid to the OP so its easy for me to go back and find it when I need to look what my numbers are?Mark

Rdog can you add the grid to the OP so its easy for me to go back and find it when I need to look what my numbers are?Mark
Done