I'm not sure what you're saying. I'm not sure if you're reacting to the sarcastic and condescending tone of my message, which is directed at the discussion in the various Clonie/Brandi/Jenicide threads or if you are misinterpreting the actual body of text. Either way, I totally say messed up shit about Phil. I think he's a total chode.
I thought you ment that I said she was a crybaby becuase she was a female whom I envy so I compared her to Phil hellmuth which is alot of the same only he is in the Major league of crybabies.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you ment that I said she was a crybaby becuase she was a female whom I envy so I compared her to Phil hellmuth which is alot of the same only he is in the Major league of crybabies.
Oh, no. I know nothing about her. I was just interested in the current topics of degradation at opposed to the typical ones.
"U try being 20 ppl away from 2 million dollars and everyone having huge expectations and all the pressure that comes with it, and then lose a race to a donktard who doesnt know what hes doing and see how u handle it..., then see if u say the same."EDIT: "Omg... seriously guys... this is why u all suck at poker. No offense."That thread is epic. And only going to get bigger.
Um, is she dating Bkice?

I was going to defend her a little bit and say she is young and they were playing for a lot of money and all that. This was after reading the pokernews updates.But after reading the comments she left in the P5's thread, she is clearly out of her mind. I hope she talks shit to the wrong person and gets the shit kicked out of her. I think it would be fun to watch Jennifer Harman slam Annette's face on the pavement.My favorite posts in the p5's thread:"its too bad he didnt have A J then maybe you would stfu"In reference to this post by Annette: "Omg... seriously guys... this is why u all suck at poker. No offense." "**** you bitch. No offense."

If that was the case, then Hellmuth should be in ICU on a regular basis.Her getting her ass kicked it just stupid. It's poker, people get pissed off. That's how it is.
Have you read her posts in the thread?

She's young, a good player and has had big success early: that equals out of control ego and immaturity. The younger poker community in general is just ripe with a-hole egos and immaturity, so why should she be any different? Its no excuse for bad behavior, however. What happens is she starts to believe in her mind that every play she makes is genius or the right one, instead of realizing everyone makes mistakes. And I'm sure nobody close to her will tell her otherwise.Being confident is one thing, being a jerk is another. They don't have to be interlocked as some on this forum think. Treating people with some level of respect isn't too much to ask. Ever.

The younger poker community in general is just ripe with a-hole egos and immaturity, so why should she be any different?
Yeah, because the older generation of poker players is just full of class and maturity.John Bonnetti was a great guy that everyone loved and respected. Men the Master always acts in a manner that is respectful to the game and his opponents. Sure Amarillo Slim might have molested his granddaughter, but he was good on the Tonight Show. My boy Phil never gets out of line and berates his opponents. Scotty Nyguen didn't act like a drunk idiot in the 50k horse event. Mike Matusow has always acted mature at the poker table and away from it. TJ Cloutier isn't a degen who loses all his money playing craps. Johnny Chan should be allowed to rip up cards and throw fits at the table, because he's Johnny F'n Chan! Howard Lederer might have sent an email calling Jimmy Fricke a freak, but that doesn't count as being 'classless', because Gobbo is obviously a freak. And last but not least, it was ok for Daniel to ridicule Annie Duke with mature things like 'she's dirty' etc, because she is a bitch obviously.
As for Annette, Loosh's posts in the p5s thread hit the proverbial nail on the head.
Cliff notes?Bob's post on the first page of this thread is solid
Cliff notes?Bob's post on the first page of this thread is solid
icon_post_show.gif Re:THERES NO CRYING IN BASEBALL In reply to By looshle on 01-23-2009 3:23 PM I don't even know why people are talking about the hand so much. This thread is about her reaction to an opponent which was clearly out of line. 99% of us have these reactions from time to time and with this amount of money on the line, it would be easy to lose it for a lot of us.The reason this thread has grown so big is because Annette doesn't regret or apologize for her reactions. This thread should have nothing to do with poker itself, and everything to do with Annettes thoughts on treating people in real world situatations.

Cliff notes anyone?From what I gathered, she didn't shake someone's hand after getting knocked when he called a 4bet shove with 55 and he had AT?7That's fukcing unacceptable. He paid his 10k like everyone else to play poker whatever he wants. She has absolutely NO RIGHT to be annoyed. When will pros realise that if it was not for these people playing poker, they wouldn't make money. She has to show respect to the game. I don't care how the guy's play was, he is entitled to play however he wants.

Cliff notes anyone?From what I gathered, she didn't shake someone's hand after getting knocked when he called a 4bet shove with 55 and he had AT?7That's fukcing unacceptable. He paid his 10k like everyone else to play poker whatever he wants. She has absolutely NO RIGHT to be annoyed. When will pros realise that if it was not for these people playing poker, they wouldn't make money. She has to show respect to the game. I don't care how the guy's play was, he is entitled to play however he wants.
- Annette 4 bets some guy she thinks is a 'donk' with AT at Aussie Millions with like 20 left- supposed 'donk' tanks and calls with 55 and holds- Annette gets all pissy, yells, won't shake his hand- thread gets made on p5s- Annette doesn't really apologize, and instead explains to the forum 'this is why you all suck at poker'- dramaments- supposed 'donk' posts and pretty much says he thought she might only have had one over- Annette's fanboys square off with Annette's haters
Yeah, because the older generation of poker players is just full of class and maturity.John Bonnetti was a great guy that everyone loved and respected. Men the Master always acts in a manner that is respectful to the game and his opponents. Sure Amarillo Slim might have molested his granddaughter, but he was good on the Tonight Show. My boy Phil never gets out of line and berates his opponents. Scotty Nyguen didn't act like a drunk idiot in the 50k horse event. Mike Matusow has always acted mature at the poker table and away from it. TJ Cloutier isn't a degen who loses all his money playing craps. Johnny Chan should be allowed to rip up cards and throw fits at the table, because he's Johnny F'n Chan! Howard Lederer might have sent an email calling Jimmy Fricke a freak, but that doesn't count as being 'classless', because Gobbo is obviously a freak. And last but not least, it was ok for Daniel to ridicule Annie Duke with mature things like 'she's dirty' etc, because she is a bitch obviously.
SW? just kidding
i don't really know what all the drama is about, nor do i particularly care, but i'd probably make that call. js.
Cause you're a donkey.