Woman In The Blog

Congrats, DN! No doubt in my mind that your life will be altered by the Angel you met tonight, whether for a week or a lifetime. God puts people in our paths that we need to meet and it sounds like you were really needing this electricity at this point in your life!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read Daniel's blog for a long time, but this title intrigued me so I did... hmmmm, con artist or angel? You decide!Also, what happened to the guy she was with, mentioned at the start? Wasn't he a bit annoyed at the goings on? If I was out with my girlfriend and she suddenly started talking to a guy about their 'souls meeting' etc, I'm not sure I'd like it! Unless he was just her accomplice friend.

one less bottle of wine may have been a good idea. just sayin.

Weird story. Sounds like the sort of thing where you wake up the next day and remember it as if it happened to someone else. Kinda awesome to just randomly meet someone in a restaurant and connect like that. Story reminds me of a scene from the movie 'waking life'. If you haven't seen it, its really good for those weird philosophical moods you can get yourself into sometimes (if you don't get these moods you probably won't like/understand the movie).Also whatever they put in that vegan lasagna... I want some... or maybe it was the dressing. Wouldn't mind a hot blond called angel to wander over and connect with my soul over dinner.

I dont know if you will ever read this but the blog was definitely interesting Daniel. It reminds me of a book I always keep close for those times in life when things seem so cluttered. The Way of the Peaceful Warrior. If you get a chance check it out. I think it will attach itself to you like it did me. If you want I will even mail you my copy as long as you read it. - Levi

I dont know if you will ever read this but the blog was definitely interesting Daniel. It reminds me of a book I always keep close for those times in life when things seem so cluttered. The Way of the Peaceful Warrior. If you get a chance check it out. I think it will attach itself to you like it did me. If you want I will even mail you my copy as long as you read it. - Levi
Solid book. Have you read the sequel? Worth reading?

I'd lean towards con artist on this one. I had a friend who did Tarot readings. He said he gave some people similar feelings, even though he was really just making stuff up as he went. They're just really good at reading body language. They talk about stuff and pay attention to how you react. When they guess right about something, which this woman obviously did, it makes them seem like some supernatural genius or something. But they're not. They're just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.

In situations you just have to go with your gut instinct. It does seem a bit unrealistic that this duo would go from place to place to find celebrities and coax them into giving them their number by doing pseudo-psychic readings. Then again, it is New York City

Sometimes I do believe that you meet people that you need to meet at a particular time in your life. I met a woman in Costco that had that effect on me. All she did was say about seven words. But they changed my whole outlook and life direction. So there is something to be said for God sending people into your path that you need to meet. But that said, I'd also exercise caution. I'm sure you do anyway Daniel because you must meet a great number of people who are looking to get something out of you. But Christians on the whole are more suseptible to con artists because we tend to trust people to be who they say they are and not lie to us.

I'm gonna go with unintentional con artist. Meaning, she may really believe in what she is doing and not not have the intention of conning you out of anything, but what she does for a living amounts to hypnosis. Also, this:

When I looked over at her, she looked very familiar to me.
my have something to do with this:
She looked soooo much like Kimber from Nip/Tuck with a better smile.
Congrats, DN! No doubt in my mind that your life will be altered by the Angel you met tonight, whether for a week or a lifetime. God puts people in our paths that we need to meet and it sounds like you were really needing this electricity at this point in your life!
I immediately thought of this scripture, even before I reat that her name was Angel. "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."Hebrews 13:2Interesting story, Daniel. If nothing else, you've got everyone thinking... :club:

IMO, here's what happened:Daniel and the woman are from the same soul group. It was a very spiritual meeting. She most likely read his chakra and that's how she knew the personal things that were going on. You can put up all the fronts you want, but your chakra and soul will always tell the truth. DN if you're reading this, congrats on the meeting, it's a great feeling. My guess is that her business is with past-life regression's and things of that nature.

She was hot, he wanted to bang her. But being a Christian, he cant admit such things. So his mind creates a whole spiritual connection. Pretty simple if you ask me. Just bang her, dude.

Haven't read Daniel's blog for a long time, but this title intrigued me so I did... hmmmm, con artist or angel? You decide!Also, what happened to the guy she was with, mentioned at the start? Wasn't he a bit annoyed at the goings on? If I was out with my girlfriend and she suddenly started talking to a guy about their 'souls meeting' etc, I'm not sure I'd like it! Unless he was just her accomplice friend.
She sounded like either a scam artist or a high priced hooker.
She was hot, he wanted to bang her. But being a Christian, he cant admit such things. So his mind creates a whole spiritual connection. Pretty simple if you ask me. Just bang her, dude.
from the description, i'd prob want to bang her too lol.
So there is something to be said for God sending people into your path that you need to meet.
which god do you think sent this woman into his path? the christian god or the muslim god or a god from a different religion?
IMO, here's what happened:Daniel and the woman are from the same soul group. It was a very spiritual meeting. She most likely read his chakra and that's how she knew the personal things that were going on. You can put up all the fronts you want, but your chakra and soul will always tell the truth. DN if you're reading this, congrats on the meeting, it's a great feeling. My guess is that her business is with past-life regression's and things of that nature.
I registered here to quote this, and to also recommend reading Michael Newton, PH.D.
Then she's a high maintance quack who you should run from.Run