Well done, Hub. Shipped the hundo.
TY sir.In all honestly, Adam SHOULD have won, but everyone who voted for Gokey voted for Kris, along with all the 12-17 year old girls who though Kris was the cutest.GL next year guys!
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with everyone liking the show tonight. I even liked the Rod Stewart performance. The queen performance was my favorite.I don't understand how I liked Megan Joy... everytime she sang tonight she sounded like shit.Big upset? Adam will be famous anyways even though I think he deserved it.

Some thoughtsPretty good results show, I watched more than an hour of it.Keith Urban vs Kiss. LOL. AI doesn't like Kris Allen.Kara may have saved her job in my eyes by making me laugh when she came out behind Boob Bikini Girl, and then bugging my eyes out when she stripped down. Shouldn't have been so embarrassed afterwards, though - she looked decent. Sang decently too.Rod Stewart was never a pretty singer, but he still sounds mostly the same. If I were a fan, I think I'd enjoy a current show of his, except for the constant worries that he just broke his hip when he flails to the side like that.Lionel Richie is a stage hog.Steve Martin?David Cook was boring.Norman Gentle and Tatiana killed. Was Tatiana really, really, REALLY not supposed to do that?Queen. Wow. Now THAT'S a perfect fit for Adam. All season long I wanted him to sing Journey, but We Are The Champions was a great fit for him.No Boundaries sounded a lot better tonight. Not a tough achievement, but something of a relief.Could Kris have been any less prepared?

Norman Gentle and Tatiana killed. Was Tatiana really, really, REALLY not supposed to do that?
Not sure if you are serious or not, but it was definitely staged.

I'm just going to agree with Ouch and Cane instead of typing a lot of stuff.Oh, and I really liked the BEP performance, even though I am utterly tired of that song.

Kara may have saved her job in my eyes by making me laugh when she came out behind Boob Bikini Girl, and then bugging my eyes out when she stripped down. Shouldn't have been so embarrassed afterwards, though - she looked decent. Sang decently too.
Yeah... I think she redeemed herself.
i was sort of depressed after Rod he really looks old - not his face and hair, but how he moved - happens to us all i guess
All I could think was is that the same jacket from the 80s? Also, singing Maggie May was kind of creepy from an old man.

I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone here. The finale was one of the best however I was very disappointed with Kris's reaction after winning. I mean, you just won American Idol. I guess I didn't expect tears or anything but a little more enthusiasm at least. "Oh wow, thanks uhmmm but Adam deserved this"... what a terrible first response lol.Also, Adam fit in perfectly with Kiss & Queen, totally threw me off guard though as I wasn't expecting those performances at all - so that was pretty awesome.

I'm pretty much in agreement with everyone here. The finale was one of the best however I was very disappointed with Kris's reaction after winning. I mean, you just won American Idol. I guess I didn't expect tears or anything but a little more enthusiasm at least. "Oh wow, thanks uhmmm but Adam deserved this"... what a terrible first response lol.
Worst reaction ever. Although this is why I was really hoping he wouldn't win. The guy is like a personality vacuum.

I have two AI performance permanently on my dvd recorder. Both are from Kris. Falling Slowly and from the finale, Aint No Sunshine.I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Glad Ryan commented on bikini twat's new bags. Something had to be said. Kara has a ridic bodyKiss w/Lambert was cool, and fitting.Queen seemed fitting as well.I now remember that I actually liked David Cook's voice, a lot. And him. He seems like a real good dude. I have to remind myself to buy that song he did.Indifferent to the actual result. Winner seems like a nice kidWho has gotten hit with more balls to the chin, Adam Lambert or Yogi Berra?
Violently agreed on all bolded points.
Some thoughtsPretty good results show, I watched more than an hour of it.Keith Urban vs Kiss. LOL. AI doesn't like Kris Allen.Kara may have saved her job in my eyes by making me laugh when she came out behind Boob Bikini Girl, and then bugging my eyes out when she stripped down. Shouldn't have been so embarrassed afterwards, though - she looked decent. Sang decently too.
Decent? Judging and finale song co-writing aside, Kara is obviously extremely talented as a singer/songwriter and her body is probably a step higher than decent.
Rod Stewart was never a pretty singer, but he still sounds mostly the same. If I were a fan, I think I'd enjoy a current show of his, except for the constant worries that he just broke his hip when he flails to the side like that.Lionel Richie is a stage hog.Steve Martin?
I quite enjoyed Steve Martin and his song.
David Cook was boring.
I liked him alot.
Norman Gentle and Tatiana killed. Was Tatiana really, really, REALLY not supposed to do that?
Norman Gentle was incredible, and the entire Tatiana part was easily the worst part of the show for me, since it was horribly acted by everyone, including the 'security' people. It was obviously staged.
Queen. Wow. Now THAT'S a perfect fit for Adam. All season long I wanted him to sing Journey, but We Are The Champions was a great fit for him.No Boundaries sounded a lot better tonight. Not a tough achievement, but something of a relief.Could Kris have been any less prepared?
In Kris' defense, I don't think he figured there was any chance he would win. It was like Kate Winslet at the Golden Globes.
In Kris' defense, I don't think he figured there was any chance he would win. It was like Kate Winslet at the Golden Globes.
Exactly. I mean on Tuesday ALL the judges basically told Kris "Congratulations on 2nd Place." They all told him how he should be happy that he made it that far. They basically gave the trophy to Adam on Tuesday Night, before the results show. I'm not saying that Adam shouldn't have won, although I'm glad Kris won, but how should Adam have reacted to the outcome? I mean the kid was just stunned and literally speechless.Also, does ANYONE know if I can download the results finale somewhere or if maybe they will hopefully show it again somewhere? I heard good things about last nights show and am pissed I actually missed it. sigh.
Also, does ANYONE know if I can download the results finale somewhere or if maybe they will hopefully show it again somewhere? I heard good things about last nights show and am pissed I actually missed it. sigh.
It was easily the most entertaining AI show that I've seen. It was on the same level and quality as the Idol Gives Back shows. They had so many stars and big names, it was incredible. You can almost certainly download a torrent of the show. torrentz.com
A man who makes sense. Marry me?
Looks like it might be Taj with dna after Adam sang with Kiss last night.
Glad Ryan commented on bikini twat's new bags. Something had to be said. Kara has a ridic bodyKiss w/Lambert was cool, and fitting.Queen seemed fitting as well.I now remember that I actually liked David Cook's voice, a lot. And him. He seems like a real good dude. I have to remind myself to buy that song he did.Indifferent to the actual result. Winner seems like a nice kidWho has gotten hit with more balls to the chin, Adam Lambert or Yogi Berra?
Nice recap, I agree
Some thoughtsPretty good results show, I watched more than an hour of it.Keith Urban vs Kiss. LOL. AI doesn't like Kris Allen.Kara may have saved her job in my eyes by making me laugh when she came out behind Boob Bikini Girl, and then bugging my eyes out when she stripped down. Shouldn't have been so embarrassed afterwards, though - she looked decent. Sang decently too.Rod Stewart was never a pretty singer, but he still sounds mostly the same. If I were a fan, I think I'd enjoy a current show of his, except for the constant worries that he just broke his hip when he flails to the side like that.Lionel Richie is a stage hog.Steve Martin?David Cook was boring.Norman Gentle and Tatiana killed. Was Tatiana really, really, REALLY not supposed to do that?Queen. Wow. Now THAT'S a perfect fit for Adam. All season long I wanted him to sing Journey, but We Are The Champions was a great fit for him.No Boundaries sounded a lot better tonight. Not a tough achievement, but something of a relief.Could Kris have been any less prepared?
I kind of agree but given your a Canuck and Ron's an obvious TV Music genius in the center of what's happening Miami, I'm going to hang with his review.
Violently agreed on all bolded points.Decent? Judging and finale song co-writing aside, Kara is obviously extremely talented as a singer/songwriter and her body is probably a step higher than decent. I quite enjoyed Steve Martin and his song.I liked him alot.Norman Gentle was incredible, and the entire Tatiana part was easily the worst part of the show for me, since it was horribly acted by everyone, including the 'security' people. It was obviously staged.In Kris' defense, I don't think he figured there was any chance he would win. It was like Kate Winslet at the Golden Globes.
HAHAHAHAHAH YOU WATCH THE GOLDEN GLOBES!Kidding aside I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I loved Allison and Cyndi doing the duet, really cool.I absolutely loved the whole Adam/Kiss idea. As soon as I saw him sit on the front of the stage in that outfit I yelled "He's going to do Kiss!" hahaMy wife thinks i'm an idiot. I thought it was a perfect fit and it hits his rock genre along with Queen. It's makes me nostaligic for the old days. BTW, I have Kiss ticket stubs from '75 ($5.50) lolI think Theresa made a good point yesterday about if Kris won. Adam not only still wins but will have more freedom to do his own thing. Kris is going to sell a ton of records as well. He is talented, sings well and exudes that Americana charm so many people love. It was smart of him to prop his cute littlewife up front every week as well. Winning for Kris probably meant alot more as far as his career goes.To me it was like watching the Grammys only with people I knew and have heard of before. And yeah, I'm old but we HAVE FEELINGS TOO!
No offense to the Kris Allen fans if there are really any of them out there but essentially America voted yes or no on Adam Lambert
Yeah, this isn't correct at all. I've loved Kris' all season. I still remember the first time I really noticed Kris and started to like him. It was in Hollywood week when they were going the group singing, where one person would lead and the other two would do background vocals and then they would switch. The group that Kris was in was 'focused' on another person but they showed a quick clip of him singing... and I was like, "wow... I like that guy a lot". I've liked Kris all season with Danny as my #2. Once Danny was out, Kris was a no brainer.
I loved Allison and Cyndi doing the duet, really cool.
Absolutely loved this.
I think Theresa made a good point yesterday about if Kris won. Adam not only still wins but will have more freedom to do his own thing.
This isn't true. His record will still be put out by 19 Entertainment. He just won't have to sing Kara's song. BTW, the studio version of Kris doing that song actually sounds decent.

Also, I really loved the Jason Mraz song. That guy is really good.

by the way, Steak 954...new restaurant in Fort Lauderdale.....amazing.
What do they serve?How pricey? Morton's pricey?
Nice recap, I agreeI kind of agree but given your a Canuck and Ron's an obvious TV Music genius in the center of what's happening Miami, I'm going to hang with his review.I loved Allison and Cyndi doing the duet, really cool.
thank youI am, so thank youVery true, forgot about that, although I don't think Allison's voice is high enough for that song. That version was done my Sarah McLaughlin and Cyndi Lauper. I have it. I know, I'm gay
Yes, he is. And he should have been the Kris Allen duet performer. AI doesn't like Kris Allen.
I know, right. So true. Although cuntry music fans will damn near buy anything, so maybe the do like him
What do they serve?How pricey? Morton's pricey?
CanBrain if you answer this, give him the average tip amount, then he can back out the price from there. It's easier for him.

Before this thread withers and dies I just want to go on record as saying that the single best performance of the entire season was easily Mad World by Adam Lambert. (zero screams)

Then they should have paired Urban with sleeve girl and blindy.
Blindy isn't going to sell anything to anyone. Sleeve girl has a chance.
Blindy isn't going to sell anything to anyone. Sleeve girl has a chance.
wrong. mark nosup4u went and saw him in a sold out concert 2 weeks ago. blindy sells what the metros are buying.

Blindy actually did suprisingly well with the choreography.I liked sleeve girl, but she was noticeably horrible last night, even with the Steve Martin thing.