• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sounded that way at first, but i think ryan made it clear that wasnt the case
If he made it so clear, why did you have to say "I think" first? Huh? Huh?I tried to go to the American Idol website to look up the rules and it kept crashing everything. But it turns out that once it's down to 5 contestants, the judges don't have a save anymore. So their Daughtry example they used was dumb.

do you think the song and dance choreographer strangles and friend of hers/his that says she voted for Blindy? NOOOOOOOO, I want them to dance, and Scot ruins EVERYTHING.I think it would be the best thing ever if she choreographs a number with Scot, his stick and his handler. The handler has to dance. So the judges only have one save?

One save, one time, the whole season. It has to be unanimous (according to Ryan). No one voted off that week, two voted off the next week. And it has to be used with six or more contestants left.If everyone got one save, this season wouldn't end til August.

I think i want Alison to win. I said the same thing about Lee Aaron this morning (whatcha do to my body came on the radio) and this girl can really sing i think. I think Megan either got implants or pregnant this week, holy boobies. Please don't vote her off, I want to keep watching her. On mute.
Excellent.

When Kelly first came on last night I was like... Oh... she has really gained some weight (I know... Like I should even think of this.) But by the time she got to the second verse I was thinking to myself that she is definitely the best out of all of the American Idol winners. I like how she matured, physically and vocally. I also thought her comments about the song were funny as well as her self deprecating humor on being single and needing a date.So I give 2 thumbs up to Kelly Clarkson.

When Kelly first came on last night I was like... Oh... she has really gained some weight (I know... Like I should even think of this.) But by the time she got to the second verse I was thinking to myself that she is definitely the best out of all of the American Idol winners. I like how she matured, physically and vocally. I also thought her comments about the song were funny as well as her self deprecating humor on being single and needing a date.So I give 2 thumbs up to Kelly Clarkson.
still the best contestant ever - both singing and personality
still the best contestant ever - both singing and personality
I agree, although Carrie Underwood is a close second for me. I don't like country so I don't listen to her music, but she is still active and successful (whereas Kelly keeps disappearing for long spells), and she sounded fantastic on that live show the other day. She's also gorgeous and a vegetarian, like me.
I agree, although Carrie Underwood is a close second for me. I don't like country so I don't listen to her music, but she is still active and successful (whereas Kelly keeps disappearing for long spells), and she sounded fantastic on that live show the other day. She's also gorgeous and a vegetarian, like me.
Carrie seems like a robot to me - she's probably made more money than Kelly although I'm sure that nothing comes close to Since U Been Gone sales wise for any idol contestant

I think Carrie Underwood has grown a lot since the show. I remember her on Idol, and I didn't think she was that great. Now everytime I see her perform on TV, she sounds great and has great stage presence.I still like Kelly Clarkson more though. She is hot even with the extra pounds.

I think Carrie Underwood has grown a lot since the show. I remember her on Idol, and I didn't think she was that great. Now everytime I see her perform on TV, she sounds great and has great stage presence.I still like Kelly Clarkson more though. She is hot even with the extra pounds.
I agree, underwood has definitely improved on the stage (wearing almost nothing helps somewhat). Clarkson however doesn't dance in a mini-skirt to get noticed and is still hotter everytime I see her. KC ftw
One save, one time, the whole season. It has to be unanimous (according to Ryan). No one voted off that week, two voted off the next week. And it has to be used with six or more contestants left.If everyone got one save, this season wouldn't end til August.
I think I said all of this yesterday.
I agree, underwood has definitely improved on the stage (wearing almost nothing helps somewhat). Clarkson however doesn't dance in a mini-skirt to get noticed and is still hotter everytime I see her. KC ftw
Underwood has a very bad taste in men...Is going out with an Ottawa Senator..PUKE.

Matt, Scott and Kris = decently sung but boringAllison and Alexis = good voices but didn't go for the powerful notes they could have doneLil and Danny = well sung but didn't fit their personalitiesAdam = weird arrangement, but he sang very well and it was a tricky melody he came up with so that says a lot. I wouldn't listen to it again and it was a bit self-indulgent, but I respect the originalityMegan = same as always, I like the quality of her voice, but her singing is weak and she has no stage presenceAnoop = surprisingly good singingOil rig = go away now please

Matt, Scott and Kris = decently sung but boringAllison and Alexis = good voices but didn't go for the powerful notes they could have doneLil and Danny = well sung but didn't fit their personalitiesAdam = weird arrangement, but he sang very well and it was a tricky melody he came up with so that says a lot. I wouldn't listen to it again and it was a bit self-indulgent, but I respect the originalityMegan = same as always, I like the quality of her voice, but her singing is weak and she has no stage presenceAnoop = surprisingly good singingOil rig = go away now please
I don't feel like doing a long write up because I don't like country music, but this is pretty spot on except I think Lil was below average and Scott just isn't very good. I'll say it again, if he could see, he woulda been gone a while ago.Bottom two should be: Oil Rig and Blindy.Bottom two will be: Oil Rig annnnnnnnnd MeganHighlights: Megan's rack and Randy Travis' reaction to Homo Poser Adam
I don't feel like doing a long write up because I don't like country music, but this is pretty spot on except I think Lil was below average and Scott just isn't very good.
I agree, and the reason I didn't say this about Lil and Scott was because I was being lazy and grouping people to save time. Scott shouldn't be there.

although I did find it funny that even on country night, they couldn't find a relevant artist. I mean, Randy Travis was good, I guess, but he's 20 years ago.Even funnier was the lengthy history of country music, and what, three people sang Carrie Underwood songs? I'd love to see the song list they give them to sign. It must be short, because blindy said something about losing song flips, which I took to assume that a couple of people keep chosing the same songs. If they had an open songbook to choose from, I doubt that would happen. If they have list of 30, I'd believe it.

Anoop - great song choice and his first good performance imo. so unmarketable though; who wants Ray Romano to win this?Alison - good enough to survive, i think i want her to win this thing.Kris - very nice, kinda forgettable.Alexis - her worst performance, she can't sing and walk? i like her though.Lil - I'm over her. Did she ever sound white!Danny - second half was great, first half not so much, bet his church loved it.Adam - wow. creepy. original. confusing. his. compelling. FU country music. i really really 'liked' it.Mat - emotional connection was totally there but his vocal was a bit weak.Megan - so hot. stop moving. shhh.Oil Rigger - what?Scott - who cares.Oil Rigger/Scott and Megan will be bottom two, Megan will lose, judges will save her due to her "fighter spirit singing with the flu straight from the hospital" and due to "she's so hot, she's keeping JLL watching"

Oil Rigger/Scott and Megan will be bottom two, Megan will lose, judges will save her due to her "fighter spirit singing with the flu straight from the hospital" and due to "she's so hot, she's keeping JLL watching"
Why do you think Megan will be bottom #2? The judges all gave her good comments, and I thought she sang good. I agree with oil rigger needing to go though. He sucks.The chick I think that will be in bottom 2 is Alexis Grace. I like her a lot, but she really blew it this week, and the judges were really hard on her. She can do a lot better though so I hope she doesn't go home.Adam Lambert: Again I can see why some people like him, but I really hate him. The whole staring into the camera thing really gets on my nerves, and I hate the whole emo look with a passion.The Paula/Simon spat: Although Paula is clearly crazy, I did think it was uncalled for from Simon by saying what Paula said was "stupid." I know it is Simon's schtick to be brutally honest, but none of the other 3 judges would be that disrespectful to another judge, especially live on the air. So I can understand if Paula was pissed off.Ryan Seacrest needs to get the shit kicked out of him. His joke about Randy calling Simon the "Lil judge" behind closed doors was one of the dumbest jokes I have ever heard. I had to rewind and watch it again to make sure that it was really that bad, and it was.
Anoop - great song choice and his first good performance imo. so unmarketable though; who wants Ray Romano to win this?Alison - good enough to survive, i think i want her to win this thing.Kris - very nice, kinda forgettable.Alexis - her worst performance, she can't sing and walk? i like her though.Lil - I'm over her. Did she ever sound white!Danny - second half was great, first half not so much, bet his church loved it.Adam - wow. creepy. original. confusing. his. compelling. FU country music. i really really 'liked' it.Mat - emotional connection was totally there but his vocal was a bit weak.Megan - so hot. stop moving. shhh.Oil Rigger - what?Scott - who cares.Oil Rigger/Scott and Megan will be bottom two, Megan will lose, judges will save her due to her "fighter spirit singing with the flu straight from the hospital" and due to "she's so hot, she's keeping JLL watching"
haha.Also, you're crazy about Megan being in the bottom 2. I'll bet whatever you want against that. Also, there is no way that the judges would save her. I would bet you against that as well. (I like Megan a LOT. I like her voice. I like her)I think oil alison/blind/alexis are bottom 3 and I think one of the girls is gone. (I think it's possible the judges would use their save on Alexis)I don't like Lil or Adam.
Why do you think Megan will be bottom #2? The judges all gave her good comments, and I thought she sang good. I agree with oil rigger needing to go though. He sucks.The chick I think that will be in bottom 2 is Alexis Grace. I like her a lot, but she really blew it this week, and the judges were really hard on her. She can do a lot better though so I hope she doesn't go home.Adam Lambert: Again I can see why some people like him, but I really hate him. The whole staring into the camera thing really gets on my nerves, and I hate the whole emo look with a passion.The Paula/Simon spat: Although Paula is clearly crazy, I did think it was uncalled for from Simon by saying what Paula said was "stupid." I know it is Simon's schtick to be brutally honest, but none of the other 3 judges would be that disrespectful to another judge, especially live on the air. So I can understand if Paula was pissed off.Ryan Seacrest needs to get the shit kicked out of him. His joke about Randy calling Simon the "Lil judge" behind closed doors was one of the dumbest jokes I have ever heard. I had to rewind and watch it again to make sure that it was really that bad, and it was.
You're crazy about Seacrest. He was born to be on this show, and the show would suffer without him.Paula is hard to watch. I'm looking forward to the day they can her. Simon's comments are the only ones that should be listened to by any contestant.
You're crazy about Seacrest. He was born to be on this show, and the show would suffer without him.Paula is hard to watch. I'm looking forward to the day they can her. Simon's comments are the only ones that should be listened to by any contestant.
What am I crazy about? I didn't say he shouldn't be on the show, I'm saying that was the worst joke I've ever heard.They will never ever can Paula based on her comments on the show, the only way she gets fired is if she does something crazy off the show. I didn't say Simon shouldn't be listened to by the contestants, I'm saying that it was a dick comment he said about Paula. There is no way in hell the other 3 judges disrespect each other like that.