Looshle Vs Steve7stud

One night in DecemberFCP was abuzzThere was internet drama,I didn't know what it was.I got an IM"Hey Seth, did you see?There's a big thread in GenpoAnd it's looshle vs Steve."I barely know Steve,But Steve knows Ted Forrest,I know this becauseHe made a thread that said he knew Ted Forrest.Then there's our ol' looshball,And he's cute when he's mad.He went off on SteveHe thinks Steve's threads are bad.I guess Steve asked"What's up with FCP?Some guys are playing high limitsTheir success due to me."Well, loosh took exception"Shenanigans!" He said."You're a shill for your program!Your threads should be dead!"The challenge was issuedIt was HU4ROLLZThe venue was CommerceTo see who could read soulsBoth players approachedThe high limit sectionThey were both too excitedAnd couldn't hide their erections.Loosh had his red hatAnd a sh1t eating grinSteve looked at loosh"There's no way you'll win."They sat across from each otherSwords wrestling belowFCP broke out the popcornTo watch them put on a show.Loosh decided to slowrollEvery chance that he couldSteve's increasing frustrationShrunk the size of his wood.Now by virtue of long dongLoosh might have been winner,But the one problem wasHis dong was much thinner.So the match went on longer,Steve climbed back to evenThey battled for hours,Neither planning on leaving.About 8 hours laterThe floor man arrived at the table"Pack it up, guys,You're both highly unstable."Steve looked at looshand loosh looked at SteveThey both broke out laughingNow that they had a reprieve."Want to get tacos?"Steve queried to looshball"Sure thing, I love tacos,"They went down the hall.They looked at each otherand in tandem both said"This e-fight is stupid,That thread should be dead."So the thread was closed,and all back to ship shape.With both Steve and looshAvoiding HU4ROLLZ rape.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all of Seth's post should be required to come in poem form.
Posting in haiku;A good form of poetryTo structure my posts.

it follows the mellowdrama, could of used a romp in there nicely put otherwise lol