2008 Five Diamond World Poker Classic (wpt)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am leaving today to play most of the prelims and the WPT Main Event over the next 3 weeks at Bellagio.My friend and I are going to be staying at Bellagio from Nov. 28th until Dec. 20th.I know that a few fcp'ers are going to be in Las Vegas during the next 3 weeks and said they might want to meet up. Are there any other guys that plan on coming to play any events or play the cash games?Below is a link to the schedule of events for the 2008 FIVE DIAMOND WORLD POKER CLASSIChttp://www.cardplayer.com/tournaments/event_list/2282 :D:ts:4h:D:club:
good luck man! kick ass!TID TID TID!!!!

I was down to 22k early in the 6/12/100 ante level. I have 98500 gong into the dinner break. I won races with QQ vs AK on the first and Scott Clements Ak on the 2nd hand to bustt him. There are 26 players left and the age is 46700. At the new table is Brandan Cantu...4 seat and I am in the 9 seat Love, Fluff

Bust Cantu for Mark lolgo fluff gl, and tid

Cantu just doubled up to arround 65 k with 66 vs 99 AIPF. lol! Board was 6xx x river 6. I have 110 k w/ 21 ppl left.

gogogogogogogogo Fluff bring him down

I'm out in 11th again. So sick because I played amazing. I had 135k going into 1500/3000/500 5 handed. The weaker player raises to 8 k from the sb and i shove him in for 70,500 with AJ. He calls wth AxQs Flop comes AJ8 all spades turn 9x river Tx. Table thinks I won for 5-10 secs then a guy goes you have a straight. 145 k pot. I chipped up to 110 k from 78k and then raises to 8 k utg with KcKs after raising the last 2 rounds about 5/9 hands and the same weak player moves all in from the bb for 150 k and I insta call. He had AhAd. omfg lol! Board bricks out. I cashed for $4,180. So gross. Ty for railing everybody. Weeeeee! :club:

I'm out in 11th again. So sick because I played amazing. I had 135k going into 1500/3000/500 5 handed. The weaker player raises to 8 k from the sb and i shove him in for 70,500 with AJ. He calls wth AxQs Flop comes AJ8 all spades turn 9x river Tx. Table thinks I won for 5-10 secs then a guy goes you have a straight. 145 k pot. I chipped up to 110 k from 78k and then raises to 8 k utg with KcKs after raising the last 2 rounds about 5/9 hands and the same weak player moves all in from the bb for 150 k and I insta call. He had AhAd. omfg lol! Board bricks out. I cashed for $4,180. So gross. Ty for railing everybody. Weeeeee! :club:
So gross :(Nice finish though.

I busted out of the $5k tourney today in early level 5. If you wanted to go to a vegas show what would it be?

I busted in 40th out of 205 players today. 18 cashed and 1st is $112,000.I built up to 17k by the 1st break 2 hrs in but then i didn't get a lot of good spots.I busted about 7 hrs in right before the 400/800 level. Elky and Imperium were at my last table of the night.I am going to play the $2k tourney on sun. I'm posting this from my iPhone because im in a 10/20nl game at Bellagio.
Wow...we were at the same table then...Sorel busted me when I ran into a gross spot with my 10s against his AA. I trapped myself pre...pro move obv. Were you the open raiser in that hand with 88?
Wow...we were at the same table then...Sorel busted me when I ran into a gross spot with my 10s against his AA. I trapped myself pre...pro move obv. Were you the open raiser in that hand with 88?
Drinks 1 time?
Drinks 1 time?
Back in LA now...I'll be back for the Main next wek...got invited to a freeroll blackjack tournament at Wynn on Saturday before my day 1 (100k first prize). weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back in LA now...I'll be back for the Main next wek...got invited to a freeroll blackjack tournament at Wynn on Saturday before my day 1 (100k first prize). weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sigh. Well, PM me when you're here again so I can see what a craps master looks like in person.
Yeah that was me with 88. I knew when he flatted me pf he had AA.OmgJustinFiltz amd I saw the real deal show at Venetian at 10 pm. The host Vinny was funny overall. We had a good draw because DN and Esfandiari were the 2 pros. DN was great interacting with the crowd and AE was lethargic. It was fun to go for $50. It was funny cheering for free t-shirts and stuff after busting out of the $5k a few hrs earlier. We both had a good time.