2008 Five Diamond World Poker Classic (wpt)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ in the cash game. I was talking to Pat(the guy you beat headsup for the ring) the other day and he said he'd be out there and I told him you'd be there and he already knew you had cashed in 2 events.

On friday night Rick had $200,000+ on the table and Kenny had about $400,000 on the table with 6 cranberry, ($25,000), chips.

Junglen and I are sweating Gobboboy at the $5 k ft right now. It's 3-handed and Gobbo has about 400k/ 2 milion in play. 10k/20k blinds. $240k for 1st place.

gl and win this time

I busted in 55th place in the $5k tourney yesterday. I busted with 15 mins left in level 7 when the blinds were 400/800/25 ante. I am going to play a few $1,800 1-table sats to the $15k WPT Main Event tonight at Bellagio.Who is going to be here in Las Vegas during the next few days?

I don't know any of you guys, but Ill be out there on tuesday-sunday. I'll be around playing the smaller cash games. I wanna rail as much of the 15k as possible. Good luck to everyone in that.

I don't know any of you guys, but Ill be out there on tuesday-sunday. I'll be around playing the smaller cash games. I wanna rail as much of the 15k as possible. Good luck to everyone in that.
16-21? me too.

An asian guy at my friends table bet somebody else $100 with even odds that if a K, T, or 4 hits on the flop he wins $100 otherewise the other guy wins. Is this a bet where the asain guy had an edge or is he just a gambler?

An asian guy at my friends table bet somebody else $100 with even odds that if a K, T, or 4 hits on the flop he wins $100 otherewise the other guy wins. Is this a bet where the asain guy had an edge or is he just a gambler?
I don't know but if the asian guy asks your friend to flip quarters in a suite then I would pass.
I don't know but if the asian guy asks your friend to flip quarters in a suite then I would pass.
lol! :D:ts:4h:D:club:
The asian guy has an edge, you can do this with any 3 random cards. A guy who I played with in one of my old local games liked to offer this prop to people who didn't know any better. Eventually, everyone figured out that it was a losing proposition and but sometimes people would still take him up if they were feeling particularly degen.