December 2008 4.40 Challenge

<----------------------
are you offering VT? is this a sign of a peace treatyedit: that better
  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok VT and rcgs59 lmaoedit: Liar-you don't suck at poker and you can afford itand I can swallow my pride if you can? Up for that challengeedit:I didn't think you were man enough to accept thatso predictable

ray (troyomac) and i have shipped to bob and i'm emailing him now.y'all bitches is ugly and y'all's goin down.
Received from checky and troyo
ok looking for a partnerin for a challenge to improve my poker25 shipped to BOB
$25 received from rcgs59
Team TheresKnox ready to go. Knoxxxy and me. Sent 50 to bob, lets do this
$50 received from therescav

i am pissed off.......therescav decided to play a $4.40 hours before the challenge starts and take it down......now he's used up all his good run and wasted it........couldn't he have just WAITED to take it down AFTER the challenge starts....cav you're off the team...pretty unlikely u'll win another in the next month.... :club:

So this new user, TheUTRocket is going to be my teammate. He is a buddy from home, hopefully he doesn't suck as bad as me. I'm going to be shipping the $50 to BobEdit: Sent the money to Bob the man

So this new user, TheUTRocket is going to be my teammate. He is a buddy from home, hopefully he doesn't suck as bad as me. I'm going to be shipping the $50 to BobEdit: Sent the money to Bob the man
$50 received from TrueAce13

Already a problem yay!!!I just hopped in #124118817 and it is saying invalid tourney ID on the challenge site..... wasssupwitdat?edit... just hopped in 124121590 also and this one is invalid alsowill someone tell me what im doing wrong plz