December 2008 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea why i agreed to do this stupid thing.
We're definitely off to a bad start as a group. 58 84.9 $255.2 $92.16 $-163.04 -63.89% 8.62%But the good news is we have never collectively finished down in the past, so I expect us to recover.
We're definitely off to a bad start as a group. 58 84.9 $255.2 $92.16 $-163.04 -63.89% 8.62%But the good news is we have never collectively finished down in the past, so I expect us to recover.
You must have all sent me your lucky chips.I don't play much at Stars but I put some time in over the last 48 hours and I'm up $2K playing 10/20 limit.Thank you to whoever sent me the lucky ones.

Is this thing still open? And when does it end?I'd probably go and do this on my own, but if someone wants to partner up lemme know.

Teddy you can still partner with me and ship me the 25 if you want
It's not fair if I joined up with soemone who was already running hot. Dunno whether you are or not but I think it's best if I partner with soemone who hasnt started.
Is this thing still open? And when does it end?I'd probably go and do this on my own, but if someone wants to partner up lemme know.
You can enter until the 10th, and the challenge runs to the end of the month.
You can enter until the 10th, and the challenge runs to the end of the month.
Wait, Troyo and Checky are in this thing? I am soooooooooo in!!!Things like this have to be announced dangit, in order to draw more people.
bring it, big ugly.
VB, do you have like a history of past winners? Just to show Checky what he would be up against.Oh and it is being brought!! Can you ship me the $50 entrance fee?
Why have all the tournaments played AFTER mine been confirmed but mine hasn't? :club: *tearI just want to stare at myself on the leaderboard
Because after a certain amount of time the tourney is no longer accessible on PokerStars. I confirmed it via OPR.
Because after a certain amount of time the tourney is no longer accessible on PokerStars. I confirmed it via OPR.
i seeeeeeeee.....well thankyou.......i was just thinking maybe i did something wrong......

so, how do we think i played this hand?*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to knoxxxy [Qd 8h]flyinghun: folds Lujanid: folds danfinnjr: raises 20 to 40carolventura: calls 40szaradowski: folds mufc2008: calls 40onetime rk: folds cummin at u: calls 30knoxxxy: calls 20*** FLOP *** [Ad 2h 8s]cummin at u: checks knoxxxy: bets 20danfinnjr: folds carolventura: calls 20mufc2008: calls 20cummin at u: calls 20*** TURN *** [Ad 2h 8s] [7d]cummin at u: checks knoxxxy: bets 20carolventura: calls 20mufc2008: folds cummin at u: calls 20*** RIVER *** [Ad 2h 8s 7d] [4s]cummin at u: checks knoxxxy: bets 20carolventura: folds cummin at u: folds Uncalled bet (20) returned to knoxxxyknoxxxy collected 340 from potknoxxxy: doesn't show hand i dont see how i can finish anywhere but first in this challenge playing like that?

It's not fair if I joined up with soemone who was already running hot. Dunno whether you are or not but I think it's best if I partner with soemone who hasnt started.
I'm still looking for someone to run with, I already shipped $25 to Bob and haven't played one yet for the challenge.