My New Video

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is actually the textbook definition of sad. With a multiplier of 100 when the glory days were on an Internet poker forum

So wait, I'm confused.Who won the race?

What the crap SA!?! I said you were right!

This thread has turned to shit. It was really, really funny in spots though. I thought the Wizard was BigD.Well played.
Out of all the complements in this thread, this one means the most. It's almost like God himself patting me on the back. I may shed a tear.
Har Har Har.Dairy Queen is fucking disgusting.
What the crap SA!?! I said you were right!
  • Like 1
Well, you know, the funny thing about it is that JJJ started being brutally mean to me without provocation as well. When I questioned him as to his motives he wrote me a long PM about how it was all just jokes and he was sorry yet he continued to do it.
God I love that guy.
Well, you know, the funny thing about it is that JJJ started being brutally mean to me without provocation as well. When I questioned him as to his motives he wrote me a long PM about how it was all just jokes and he was sorry yet he continued to do it. So honestly, I don't understand the JJJ thing either. But, I can only take it so long before I just don't care what someone's problem with me is anymore and I stop trying to be nice. Same thing with Austin.
lol
  • Like 1
Well, as long as you're hating the game, not the player. as your reward for lack of hate, I will regale you with a Big Dick McGee Story, from the bob zany websitehttp://www.bobzany.com/html/journal9.htmThat's a story to warm your heart, isn't it? I don't know if my commitment to irony is so strong, that I'd try and marry a woman who's sense of humor is so poor that she actually likes bob zany, but I sure as heck would have tried to bang her for knowing that punchline, just so, when I came, I could yell "BINGO, BABY" ( BZ's catch phrase)
I've seen Bob Zany before and he's okay. He been calling into the Bob and Tom show out of Indy for years and doing a weekly spot called the Zany Report. Part of it is a section called, Fix the Joke Baby, where callers find his old jokes and re-work them to make them actually funny.The Bingo thing is a reference to his Bing Crosby imitation and he always does a Bingo joke/story as well.Occasionally he'll have a decent zinger but really most of them flop so I totally appreciate BigD's reference and get it now not placing the two previously.
I've seen Bob Zany before and he's okay. He been calling into the Bob and Tom show out of Indy for years and doing a weekly spot called the Zany Report. Part of it is a section called, Fix the Joke Baby, where callers find his old jokes and re-work them to make them actually funny.The Bingo thing is a reference to his Bing Crosby imitation and he always does a Bingo joke/story as well.Occasionally he'll have a decent zinger but really most of them flop so I totally appreciate BigD's reference and get it now not placing the two previously.
Oh man, he's just the worst... I would love to see him live to laugh at him, not with him. He's like some bad lounge comedian from the 60's, who got trapped in time.
Oh man, he's just the worst... I would love to see him live to laugh at him, not with him. He's like some bad lounge comedian from the 60's, who got trapped in time.
I remember googling him the first time you told me where the reference came from, and being basically in awe of how terrible he was.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...