The Seven Year Pick Up Line

you have that in the bag dude. It sounds like her excuses were legit. No more time for pussy footing around, you need to close that deal. She keeps asking about the mac and cheese because she wants you to make a move.Please think of this post when you are inside of her.

Associating Mac and Cheese with getting laid is not ideal. The end result may be good, but you don't want to be conjuring up visions of what is oozing from the cooter because of the M&C reference...

Associating Mac and Cheese with getting laid is not ideal. The end result may be good, but you don't want to be conjuring up visions of what is oozing from the cooter because of the M&C reference...
thats pretty sick dude

This thread needs an update as much as he needs to cut a hole in the bottom of a box of mac n cheese.

OK heres an update.....Im three tabling and drunk right now so bear with me. I partied like a rockstar (as much as you can be a rockstar in Morthern Minnesota). She worked all weekend during the day. I seen her Saturday night like I already discussed, and I didnt make a move but she explained why she didnt ride home with us, she made a point that I know that she didnt ride home with my ride because she had a sober ride home. So actually that was Friday night she didnt ride home form the after party, but I seen her Saturday night and she said she would have been right with us at the bar but she had to work in the morning. Which I believe becasue she used to and still does party like an animal. I saw her tonight and I was at the bar doing my football picks for the week and she showed up and asked me if I wanted to go party with her over to a town 45 miutes away, which I denied and she said, I know you have to work tommorow otherise you would have been there because you are a trooper. And gave me the " I dont really want to go but promised I would go look" which I have seen a couple times and given to her a couple times the last week or so.Anyways to break up the long paragraph nothing happened lately but I feel that she is into me so thats a good thing. I mean if you go back and look at what I originally posted, it was all a joke about the Mac and Cheese, but the point is she remembered it and asked me about it. I am really drunk again i apologize, I had at least 8 Jag Bombs tonight. Forgive me for this thread, TY I am trying to keep this going.

thats pretty sick dude
You guys know why you never eat your girlfriend out in the morning right?

Have you ever tried to pull apart a grill cheese sandwich?

OK heres an update.....Im three tabling and drunk right now so bear with me. I partied like a rockstar (as much as you can be a rockstar in Morthern Minnesota). She worked all weekend during the day. I seen her Saturday night like I already discussed, and I didnt make a move but she explained why she didnt ride home with us, she made a point that I know that she didnt ride home with my ride because she had a sober ride home. So actually that was Friday night she didnt ride home form the after party, but I seen her Saturday night and she said she would have been right with us at the bar but she had to work in the morning. Which I believe becasue she used to and still does party like an animal. I saw her tonight and I was at the bar doing my football picks for the week and she showed up and asked me if I wanted to go party with her over to a town 45 miutes away, which I denied and she said, I know you have to work tommorow otherise you would have been there because you are a trooper. And gave me the " I dont really want to go but promised I would go look" which I have seen a couple times and given to her a couple times the last week or so.Anyways to break up the long paragraph nothing happened lately but I feel that she is into me so thats a good thing. I mean if you go back and look at what I originally posted, it was all a joke about the Mac and Cheese, but the point is she remembered it and asked me about it. I am really drunk again i apologize, I had at least 8 Jag Bombs tonight. Forgive me for this thread, TY I am trying to keep this going.
Strike 3