2008 Wsop Main Event

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Please ship to AJinOK (Norman)Thanks for putting this together!!!
sweet! Thanks for running the pool bdc'olnumber7woodbury
woo!doubled my roll.thanks for running this.
Shipped x 4 (including to sandwedge/bogieputt) - please let me know when you get it. Thanks again :club:
3h: --- twstdwrstr <-- FlopKs: --- olnumber7 <-- Flop2d: --- eight tabler <-- Flop4c: --- sandwedge <-- Turn7s: --- lincolnk <-- Riverif the winners would kindly pm me or post with their stars sn's and cities just to confirm, I'll get the money sent out today.Congrats all and thanks for making this year's pool a success again :)Looking forward to doing it again next year!
Thanx for ruining the final hand for me. :club::ts
3h: --- twstdwrstr <-- FlopKs: --- olnumber7 <-- Flop2d: --- eight tabler <-- Flop4c: --- sandwedge <-- Turn7s: --- lincolnk <-- River
boy does it suck to be you, lol nice win everyone, congratsand Thanks Brent for running the pool
seriously, f*ck off. WHY are you on a POKER FORUM, in a MAIN EVENT thread if you don't want to know this shit.
I hate this as much as you. Did you really expect everyone who won to wait till the broadcast to come post here?? Besides how does this ruin it?? Cause you know itll be the last hand?? Maybe that fact that the hand will start at like 9:58pm, or whatever will tip that off.I really woulda like to create some random thread, and then just end up posting the full results on the OP just to piss all you idiots off....
seriously, f*ck off. WHY are you on a POKER FORUM, in a MAIN EVENT thread if you don't want to know this shit.
OMG, looooool. I hope you know I was kidding. lol
Shipped x 4 (including to sandwedge/bogieputt) - please let me know when you get it. Thanks again :club:
recceived. thanks for running this bdc.
I hate this as much as you. Did you really expect everyone who won to wait till the broadcast to come post here?? Besides how does this ruin it?? Cause you know itll be the last hand?? Maybe that fact that the hand will start at like 9:58pm, or whatever will tip that off.I really woulda like to create some random thread, and then just end up posting the full results on the OP just to piss all you idiots off....
Gallo-2 BDC & XXEddie-0
FYP :club::ts:D :D
$100 shipped, please confirm when you receive it - and don't forget to send your .02 to KidPoker. Congrats
Just got home from work and checked, yep i got it. thanks for running the pool, and thanks to savagerebel for pointing out there was one spot left (yes I got the 52nd spot lol). Don't worry bout him, he'll get his finders fee. :club: