2008 Wsop Main Event

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and SOLD OUT - thanks and good luck to everyone :Dmake SURE your money gets in. I'm NOT chasing people this year. If your card hits and you did not ship, we'll divvy up the money among the other winners equally. This is your ONLY warning about it. Last year I had to try and track down ONE guy that didn't ship. I'm not doing the same thing again.....lol

Just so I'm sure...Can you only take money on PS? No worries if this is the case. I'll get the money to you anywhere, but it's just a lot more convenient if it were on FTP or AP.:club:

Just so I'm sure...Can you only take money on PS? No worries if this is the case. I'll get the money to you anywhere, but it's just a lot more convenient if it were on FTP or AP.:club:
ya, pokerstarzzz please and thanks. I'm trying to keep it separate from my playing roll which is split between AP and FTP right now as well :ts
I just shipped the $20 on stars for Citizen Erased's entry. He's all paid up now.

Bump!!Tonight's the night they're goooooonna maaaaaake it happen...Tonight's the night we'll let the bet desiiiiiide.Good luck everyone, a true stakefest will ensue when the 8 of diamonds will river :club: Jan

Last hand of tourney both aipfDemidov 6 :ts 6 :3h Eastgate A :4h A :D Board comes 9 :D 2 :5c A :D 6 :club: 6 :D Demidov wins for Mother Russia and I win for Nazi Germany!I'm german and my grandpa's name is Adolf!Who else is drinking?

3h: --- twstdwrstr <-- FlopKs: --- olnumber7 <-- Flop2d: --- eight tabler <-- Flop4c: --- sandwedge <-- Turn7s: --- lincolnk <-- Riverif the winners would kindly pm me or post with their stars sn's and cities just to confirm, I'll get the money sent out today.Congrats all and thanks for making this year's pool a success again :)Looking forward to doing it again next year!