for me anyway, and a bunch of people on 2+2. I was above average in all 4 sngs of my plo8 matrix, only $6.50 buy in though so it doesnt hurt that much.clearly full tilt and tbs are run by the same peoplepretty sure its down for everyone, if not thats super rigged

Hopefully FTP just does what they normally do and give chip chops based on when the server went down. That way I can be profit in all 4 games I was playing. Hooray above avg stack!
me too, ship the roughly $15 in equity from the 6.50 matrix!i dont think they've had a crash since they started matrixs though so i dont know how they'll work that, the one i was in had started about 5 minutes before and all 4 were 9 handed, I was projected to win since i had the most chips, but it didnt mean much at the time.

I was 25th out of 27 in the big Daily Double B, with 18 paying when the site crashed. I was absolutely going to have to get my chips in to have a shot at making the money. One double up would have probably done it, but I was severly short when it happened. I got up this morning to see that not only did I get my buy in back but I also got a pro rated portion of the prize pool, which was a nice little surprise. I would have much rather played it out but not to sound too much like Capt. Obvious, I certainly can't complain.

apparently having 2700 chips in a sng that is still 9 handed only gets you back your regular buy in. Kind of stupid imo since I played a big flip vs a guy who had me outchipped by about 300 chips, if he had won i'd be out and wouldnt get anything back, but since he was only crippled he gets his full buy in back and i get nothing else. If it was a bigger buy in i'd complain, but its not worth arguing with support to try and get a few dollars. Anyone who was playing get a bonus offer yet? I know theyve done that in the past when they screwed up.edit: just checked ironman stats, total bs btw if they dont credit everyone with 200