Potripper Identity Found

what a crappy prize.
The real prize is found on the right under..."Price is Right Boobs"LDO
For the love of god, stay away from the new topic button
for the love of god, get off the bandwagon and get a sense of humor you ****ing toolsack
Dear Adam,It is getting red and messy down here again.Sincerely,Your vagina
you should im me the next time someone offends you on an internet forum to tell me what a tool they are
I'll forgive this comment. I know these events tend to last a few days.
hahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahayoure so funny brett, youre so funny....why dont you show me some of your xpert hand reading abilities!

Here you go!POKERSTARS GAME #654011469001262: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($3/$6) - 2008/10/15 - 17:13:40 (ET)Table 'Cake_ Leeds (6-max) 11469' Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: Fear*** ($591.00 in chips)Seat 2: oran*** ($356.65 in chips)Seat 3: ligh*** ($669.25 in chips)Seat 8: flyi*** ($1,230.80 in chips)Seat 9: SteamySammy ($600.00 in chips)Seat 10: ggsi*** ($603.00 in chips)ggsi***: posts small blind $3Fear***: posts big blind $6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to SteamySammy [Tc 9c]oran***: foldsligh***: calls $6.00flyi***: calls $6.00SteamySammy: raises $27.00 to $33.00ggsi***: foldsFear***: foldsligh***: calls $27.00flyi***: calls $27.00*** FLOP *** [Ts 5d 3h]ligh***: checksflyi***: bets $87.00SteamySammy: calls $87.00ligh***: folds*** TURN *** [Ts 5d 3h] [4c]flyi***: checksSteamySammy: checks*** RIVER *** [Ts 5d 3h 4c] [6h]flyi***: bets $230.00SteamySammy: calls $230.00*** SHOW DOWN ***flyi***: shows [Jh Ac] (High Card, Ace)SteamySammy: shows [Tc 9c] (Pair of Tens)SteamySammy collected $739.00 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $742.00 | Rake $3.00Board [Ts 5d 3h 4c 6h]Seat 1: Fear*** (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: oran*** folded before FlopSeat 3: ligh*** folded on the FlopSeat 8: flyi*** showed [Jh Ac] and lost with High Card, AceSeat 9: SteamySammy showed [Tc 9c] and won ($739.00) with Pair of TensSeat 10: ggsi*** (small blind) folded before Flop

There was a bunch of good shit there if you just kept clicking on the right string of videos
QFT. I clicked the link like 2 1/2 hours ago. And just finished watching a string of videos going from Price of Right clips to Wheel of Fortune clips, to Who Wants to be a Millionaire clips..... which ended in a 8-video series on a guy in UK who won the Million by cheatingYoutube, ftw