Post Pics Of Your Setup

This was my setup prior to the move... I've since downgraded to 2 heh..myofficeqo8.jpgw640.png
I have the exact same chair. Very comfortable! :D:ts:4h:D:club:
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the view from my desk at work, it's really a shame that I'm so bad at poker otherwise I'd make proper use of all that real estate. Twelve 42" monitors on the wall + the twin display on my desk. work.jpg

24" and a 20" with some PAD from last night on the TV. I like to only play on the 24" and then keep the lobby open on the other monitor to look for good tables.setup.jpg
Something's fishy there...Dolye is playing poker against himself!
zomg, a brazillion lempiras!
Unfortunately not my poker BR and those are Mexican Pesos.This must be what Lucky Melo feels like.
Maybe he would if he wasn't watching ABC Family?!?!?!????
lol it seems every person that has seen that pic wants to comment on that. maybe you guys need to realize that it's "That 70s Show," a perfectly acceptable program to watch :club:
lol it seems every person that has seen that pic wants to comment on that. maybe you guys need to realize that it's "That 70s Show," a perfectly acceptable program to watch :club:
red_forman.jpgI am going to wear your ass for a hat.
Here's the view from my desk at work, it's really a shame that I'm so bad at poker otherwise I'd make proper use of all that real estate. Twelve 42" monitors on the wall + the twin display on my desk. work.jpg
why does an assassin need that kind of screen real estate?
wow, that's awesome, what do you use those screens for?
IMG_6044.jpg
pretty sweet for a home set up.
did you clean that area? cause holy shit that is pretty good man. that would take me like 25 mins to do. My space is a little bit more messy and i have about a half quarter of weed stuck in the keys of my laptop, mixed with cat hair.This multiple monitor bussiness must be nice ballas. Id never stop playing.
+1, lol.
Pic of my office that I posted before (I'm at work)Office.jpgHad some singles in my wallet... Haven't been to a strip club in a while, I just had them. No questions please.Desk.jpg
LOL
can you fit in anymore lol,
thats what she said, lmoa. :club: