Had Sex With A Really Fat Chick.

I got incredibly drunk a couple of nights ago and had sex with a really fat chick. Ive known her for awhile and she is quite the slut. I was out with a bunch of friends and she was there. She just kept feeding shots, drinks, beers, nonstop. All my friends left (weekday so everyone had to work in the morning) and we stayed so none of my buddies could keep it from happening.She totally took advantage of me and I only remember bits and peices of what happenned. The next morning was incredibly akward especially since I had to ride back with her to pick up my car I left at the bar. I kid you not I did not say one word to her on the way up there. Luckily it was not to long a trip.I did use a condom thank god, I remember that. No telling what funk she might have. She gave a random guy, she just meet at a bar the last time I saw her a blowjob in his car. Anyway, it was also sad because I didnt even get off. I was so drunk I couldnt climax. She kept on telling me she wanted me to come on her face. This would of made the situation a little better. Nothing like a chick wanting you to blow your load all over her, even if she is grossly fat.Here is link to a pic of a girl who is about the same size. (couldnt get it to upload) Although the chick I banged is slightly smaller but the pic is kind of funny.http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4957/Blending+In/So post a pic of the fatest chick you have had sex with. Hopefully this will help with my self-disgust right now.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice story.Also, I don't think any guy has used the word 'climax' since circa 1976. So congrats on that too.
Ooooh that's when I was born. Maybe my dad used it.Why did I Just type that?

A buddy of mine had some roomates that would go "Hoggin'" on special occasions, like spring break or Mardis Gras. What hogging is, all the guys put 100 bucks in a pool, about 3-5 guys.. and who ever brings home and ****s the biggest, fattest, ugliest girl wins the money. It wasn't a fun game to get second place in, I guess.

Her, on the right....n752958902_377212_6142.jpg
Ooooo.... she's hot! Looks smart too.To the OPYour sex stories are just.... nauseating ....My rule is and has always been.... if her underwear is bigger than mine... I'd rather jackoff.Speedz Winz
Consider this post as my formal accusation that you are a necrophiliac. That chick is a zombie, right?
No, zombies usually get more nutrients from eating skin and brains and such.
A buddy of mine had some roomates that would go "Hoggin'" on special occasions, like spring break or Mardis Gras. What hogging is, all the guys put 100 bucks in a pool, about 3-5 guys.. and who ever brings home and ****s the biggest, fattest, ugliest girl wins the money. It wasn't a fun game to get second place in, I guess.
Some of my friends would do this, too, they called it 'Pig Night'. My roommate one time was on the verge of victory with the all time largest contestant yet, but she wanted to stop and eat (at 2AM) on the way back, so he gave up. I think she was just trying to ensure a victory for him, so he should've thanked her.
Some of my friends would do this, too, they called it 'Pig Night'. My roommate one time was on the verge of victory with the all time largest contestant yet, but she wanted to stop and eat (at 2AM) on the way back, so he gave up. I think she was just trying to ensure a victory for him, so he should've thanked her.
see, that's the trick to hoggin', apparently. You have to get obliteratively drunk, and then you have only a short window of insane drunkness to get the job done.. if you sober up, you start getting cold feet. Speaking off, one time, at a college friend's wedding, I got a blow job from a girl who looked like the spitting image of that fat chick from "The Practice" what-are-they-up-to-Camryn-Manheim.jpgNot only did I not get a hogger prize... not only did her terrible extensions come off in my hand in a ring of hair ( it looked like, I swear to christ, a scrunchie with hair all around the ring), but the girl didn't finish the blow job, but instead had to run to the bathroom to puke, then proceeded to pass out. If there's one thing worse than fucking a fat chick, it's fucking a fat chick sans fineese.
I just don't know what to say to that...Actually, my very first gf was on the chubby side, not obese, Rubenesque, if you will. To this day, she remains one of my oldest and best friends...I've had a couple of other flings with chubs, but not grotesquely fat...Tucker Max calls this "tagging whales", by the way...It's environmentally friendly!
I got incredibly drunk a couple of nights ago and had sex with a really fat chick. Ive known her for awhile and she is quite the slut. I was out with a bunch of friends and she was there. She just kept feeding shots, drinks, beers, nonstop. All my friends left (weekday so everyone had to work in the morning) and we stayed so none of my buddies could keep it from happening.She totally took advantage of me and I only remember bits and peices of what happenned. The next morning was incredibly akward especially since I had to ride back with her to pick up my car I left at the bar. I kid you not I did not say one word to her on the way up there. Luckily it was not to long a trip.I did use a condom thank god, I remember that. No telling what funk she might have. She gave a random guy, she just meet at a bar the last time I saw her a blowjob in his car. Anyway, it was also sad because I didnt even get off. I was so drunk I couldnt climax. She kept on telling me she wanted me to come on her face. This would of made the situation a little better. Nothing like a chick wanting you to blow your load all over her, even if she is grossly fat.Here is link to a pic of a girl who is about the same size. (couldnt get it to upload) Although the chick I banged is slightly smaller but the pic is kind of funny.http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4957/Blending+In/So post a pic of the fatest chick you have had sex with. Hopefully this will help with my self-disgust right now.
Uh huh.
Ooooo.... she's hot! Looks smart too.To the OPYour sex stories are just.... nauseating ....My rule is and has always been.... if her underwear is bigger than mine... I'd rather jackoff.Speedz Winz
I agree my sex stories are nauseating. After atleast 20 drinks in your standards tend to lower. Her underwear no doubt could be used as a beach towel.I had never heard of "hoggin" till this thread. I will bring up with my friends next time we go out drinkin.Am I the only one who has done a fat chick....more pics please.
I agree my sex stories are nauseating. After atleast 20 drinks in your standards tend to lower. Her underwear no doubt could be used as a beach towel.I had never heard of "hoggin" till this thread. I will bring up with my friends next time we go out drinkin.Am I the only one who has done a fat chick....more pics please.
That's funny!lol