I encourage all to drink more wine, I work for a napa valley wineryI can make more money and make sure I am doing my patriotic duty to pay more taxes
Cool!I love good Napa Cabs - doing my part.
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You listened to Brvhrt. They will bounce back strong fwiw.
I keep telling myself that BAC and Citibank will bounce back. They should bounce back logically. I think I am just in a bit of shock. I own a lot of Chevron and Exxon too so it could be a lot worse.Anyone disputing that McCain is not doing enough so far? At best, he is barely winning (which will play as a loss since McCain is supposed to be the Town Hall Guru).
I encourage all to drink more wine, I work for a napa valley wineryI can make more money and make sure I am doing my patriotic duty to pay more taxes
Which one? I live an hour from there.
I keep telling myself that BAC and Citibank will bounce back. They should bounce back logically. I think I am just in a bit of shock. I own a lot of Chevron and Exxon too so it could be a lot worse.Anyone disputing that McCain is not doing enough so far? At best, he is barely winning (which will play as a loss since McCain is supposed to be the Town Hall Guru).
Citi is a dog, and will be for awhile IMO.
Not my responsibility to pay for canebrains health insurance and vice versa
perhaps.That was still Obama's best dig of the night (saying McCain voted against CHIP). People love children.
Which one? I live an hour from there.Citi is a dog, and will be for awhile IMO.
Yeah, and I sold half of my holdings at 35 (good) but am stuck with the other half. If they had gotten Wachovia, that would have been nice.
Ok McCain just explained his stance on healthcare.Obama kinda owned him on the child healthcare thing but the rest of what he said was confusing.
does not matter. Children are our future. Think of the children, dammit!point to the 3/4 white guy.
Anyone disputing that McCain is not doing enough so far? At best, he is barely winning (which will play as a loss since McCain is supposed to be the Town Hall Guru).
They both suck, regirgitating the 1st debate and the campaing stump speeches...Pull a Palin and answer what ever question you want...Questioner: What are you going to do about the warMcCain: Lets talk about AYERS...
They both suck, regirgitating the 1st debate and the campaing stump speeches...Pull a Palin and answer what ever question you want...Questioner: What are you going to do about the warMcCain: Lets talk about AYERS...
I will take that as an "agree".Palin's strategy would have worked better if she had not ANNOUNCED it (I may not answer your question....). I thought Republicans understood how to keep tactics a secret.
I will take that as an "agree".Palin's strategy would have worked better if she had not ANNOUNCED it (I may not answer your question....). I thought Republicans understood how to keep tactics a secret.
both sucking = victory for obamaseriously arent these the same responses as the first debate
both sucking = victory for obamaseriously arent these the same responses as the first debate
i agree....nothing groundbreaking tonight other than a slight increase in bodyblows.
Can I get a roll call of those that think they both stink???
Aye