• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buenos Aires, ftw. (only a month until i go to a country where having US dollars helps me!)
bring me back a spoon or a shot glass?did you go to UM?
Yes, but I will still run Republican because a 3rd party cannot win in this country.
In fairness, the GOP has not run a real Republican since they animated Reagan's corpse from 1984-1988.
McCain destroyed him on Russia.
if only anyone watching cared about Russia right now. Did you know Putin is accomplished at Judo? Maybe we need Chuck Norris for prez.
Exacly. I know you're voting for me, even though your a Democrat.
I have always maintained that aside from a few social issues, the real Republican agenda it something I could get behind (as long as you keep the Falwells of the world at bay).You would probably have my vote.

Maybe the most boring debate ever. They both suck equally. I give McCain the edge only because spending and taxes are a big issue for undecideds and Obama made no real argument against the fact that he will increase both spending and taxes. And, anyone who can reason realizes that trickle down economics ir very, very real, and it can work in the opposite way as well, like now. He also wins on the record, like bringin up the fact that Obama ran on his middle class angle before and has done dick. The record does speak.