• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

obama and mccain are both bad off the top of the dome... reminds me of gwbevery seen how smooth huckabee is?
Huckabee is fantastic until he says something that reminds you he is a crazy person.
he loses as me at religion
ditto. He has said some OUT THERE stuff in the past that is clearly a religion thing. He is a great guest on Colbert Report and he should stay in politics (religious nuts get representation too) but president? no way.
**** it, I'm running next time around, I'll be 35 by then. Who supports El Guapo for president?
Promise me 100% compensation on any gambling losses and I'm with you. :club:

Obama - just words and speechesI swear I could have done this debate for him.....I almost stated his answer to the 1st question of the night verbatim

**** it, I'm running next time around, I'll be 35 by then. Who supports El Guapo for president?
can I have a cushy no-show cabinet position? you need me to look bi-partisan.This debate is so lackluster. I cant believe they pre-empted Fringe for this. I thought McCain excelled in a town hall format!?!? I am not saying Obama is kicking his butt or anything....they are both kinda meh is all. I figured McCain would bring something extra to the table tonight. This election could be over soon.
Both of these guys are not the most eloquent speakers
Neither are you.You should have said, 'Neither of these guys is the most eloquent speaker,' or 'Both of these guys are ineloquent speakers.'