Suckers!

I just paid $16.87 for a full tank from empty at $1.85 a gallon. it kinda upsets me though. after all, I stocked up all that ammo for the coming gas crisis and now nothing. sitting here waiting for the god damned zombie apocolypse is getting frustrating.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just paid $16.87 for a full tank from empty at $1.85 a gallon. it kinda upsets me though. after all, I stocked up all that ammo for the coming gas crisis and now nothing. sitting here waiting for the god damned zombie apocolypse is getting frustrating.
That's ok, you will be able to use it for the WrongWay Credit War. Which is actually going to skip past WWIII all the way to WWIV.

Now down to $1.75 here.A buddy of mine that runs a 1/2nl game lives like 1/2 mile away from an intersection that has a gas station on every cover, 3 of which are on the corner. Its awesome. 3 of them are the 3 lowest ones Ive seen anywhere.

[x] beat
no way. I have 5 kids and 8 people total in my household. The Suburban/Excursion are necessary. Minivans only have 7 seats.
no way. I have 5 kids and 8 people total in my household. The Suburban/Excursion are necessary. Minivans only have 7 seats.
5 kids, you, wife, mistress? Awesome!I'm not one to talk about that really. I've had 2 suburbans and an expedition, now I have a trailblazer and it only takes about 18 gallons but burns thru it in 300 miles.
  • 3 weeks later...
stfu
Hate the game ...not the playa !It's not uncommon for us to hate 40 degree temperature changes over night though.Tomorrows high is supposed to be 74 but Monday it's supposed to drop to 34.It wont get back to the 70's until Thursday.... BBBRRRrrrrrrrrrr !

$1.37 yesterday. (for 89 octane)...and it's up to a sweltering 45 degrees today... so suck it.

You have to use your Visa for $40.0 in gas...lmao times tough?
Ummm.... 2008 meet JaimcaIt's a new thing called a debit card.Yea...just invented yesterday and Brvheart got one of the first ones.See..... most adults don't use cash.... they use these Visa check cards for ease and also to obtain reward points.He's not 'charging' gas because times are tough.Thanks for playing though.
Ummm.... 2008 meet JaimcaIt's a new thing called a debit card.Yea...just invented yesterday and Brvheart got one of the first ones.See..... most adults don't use cash.... they use these Visa check cards for ease and also to obtain reward points.He's not 'charging' gas because times are tough.Thanks for playing though.
are you his bum buddy? sticking up for him?