Featured Member - October

CONGRATS TRE MONEY.Money sounds better than momey
I bet at least 8 out of every 10 people (myself included) thought it was Tre Money and not Tremomey.

Thank you guys very much for all the nice words. I can say without a doubt I would not be anywhere near the poker player (and dare i say person) I am today had I not stumbled upon FCP. Since this is the month of Tremomey, I have decided that everyone on FCP will run as good as I do for the entire month. If at any point you feel like you aren't running well, IM me and I will flip the switch for your account. Also, since this thread is about me, I will plug the fact that I am looking for my next student so PM me or IM me if you are interested in learning teh Heads up pokers.

Also, since this thread is about me, I will plug the fact that I am looking for my next student so PM me or IM me if you are interested in learning teh Heads up pokers.
Hi. You teach HU Play moneys right?
I bet at least 8 out of every 10 people (myself included) thought it was Tre Money and not Tremomey.
+ <-----
Event #7 $2,000 NL HoldemTremoney - Out on Day 1
Even Bob think's his name is Tremoney.
Who votes that Tre changes his name to TreDaddy now?Congrats on the featured member thing too.
Thank you guys very much for all the nice words. I can say without a doubt I would not be anywhere near the poker player (and dare i say person) I am today had I not stumbled upon FCP. Since this is the month of Tremomey, I have decided that everyone on FCP will run as good as I do for the entire month. If at any point you feel like you aren't running well, IM me and I will flip the switch for your account. Also, since this thread is about me, I will plug the fact that I am looking for my next student so PM me or IM me if you are interested in learning teh Heads up pokers.
If I woulda been on FCP more lately and seen this thread, I would have sent you a PM sooooooo FAST. ..... Do I still have to send you one for the switch thingy ???Seriously, MUCHO CONGRATULATIONS..... From what I hear you are a great guy and a SICK player. Continue with your success. Hope my HU journey will be a good one like yours.PeacePatrick