Wsop Europe £10,000 Main Event | Final Table

Trying my absolute best y'all. I set one trap with KK aganst Stanislav and won 200k on the flop, and also made one move on him, re-raising pre-flop with Kh 8h to 150k. He called and shoved a Q 7 5 flop with two diamonds. So far at the final table I haven't been hitting the flops, but will need to get some starting hands now, I'm in danger territory with 352k and blinds of 12k-24k. Not giving up by any means...

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying my absolute best y'all. I set one trap with KK aganst Stanislav and won 200k on the flop, and also made one move on him, re-raising pre-flop with Kh 8h to 150k. He called and shoved a Q 7 5 flop with two diamonds. So far at the final table I haven't been hitting the flops, but will need to get some starting hands now, I'm in danger territory with 352k and blinds of 12k-24k. Not giving up by any means...
Thank goodness for the wsop.com keeping updates!! Been keeping track while working! You're down but not out! You were in the same position in the limit tourney you won bracelet #4!!! #5 is in reach!! GOOOOOO Daniel!!!
I've decided stanislav or w/e was bluffing there. His line makes no sense. Busted spades imo.
You're right, it's weird. I was thinking 7h8h maybe but he's been pretty aggressive I 'd have thought he'd have made some sort lead or CR the flop with that.Surely didn't flop the straight.Surely wouldn't take this line with a set.A4ss maybe?Insane bluff if it was one.
You certainly fooled the commentators with that steal, they were saying that it was likely you weren't stealing because that raise represented around 25% of your stack at the time and that you really couldn't be in a 3-bet stealing mode anymore. I am curious if Stanislav checked to you, what would you have done?Good luck after the dinner break, we'll be sweating you.
You certainly fooled the commentators with that steal, they were saying that it was likely you weren't stealing because that raise represented around 25% of your stack at the time and that you really couldn't be in a 3-bet stealing mode anymore. I am curious if Stanislav checked to you, what would you have done?Good luck after the dinner break, we'll be sweating you.
I was going to bet 150k. As for fatigue, I'm not tired nor annoyed at all. I'm just trying REALLY hard lol. I don't want to give off any tells, I suspect all the players left can pick things up on me. The hat was due to the bright lights, gave me a headache. The sweater was just because it's a bit cold and I wanted to be warm.
I was going to bet 150k. As for fatigue, I'm not tired nor annoyed at all. I'm just trying REALLY hard lol. I don't want to give off any tells, I suspect all the players left can pick things up on me. The hat was due to the bright lights, gave me a headache. The sweater was just because it's a bit cold and I wanted to be warm.
That commentators weren't the only ones tricked by that move. Nice job!Do you feel that you are still playing as well as you did during Days 1-3 and just not getting the cards you need?

I know it's been said a million times. But seriously what player or person in general allows access to their life like Daniel. I mean he is playing for a ton of money and we are all watching the action and he comes here on breaks to discuss his game. Just solid and I apperciate it. GL TID!!!

I know it's been said a million times. But seriously what player or person in general allows access to their life like Daniel. I mean he is playing for a ton of money and we are all watching the action and he comes here on breaks to discuss his game. Just solid and I apperciate it. GL TID!!!
Daniel is the shiznit ! Not many like him in the pokah world.....

I re-watched the hand and was listening to the commentary while in the shower doing my normal chill out night thing. And I just couldn't get past JJ folding that hand. IMO he's plainly been outplayed by what I figure to be just a straight. THe play does come from waaaay out, but it's only a straight or a set from re-watching that the guy can have. Check-calling the flop and turn with the straight does look weird, especially with the board, but if he reads JJ to not having the flush, then the push on the end is a fantastic play.IWTSTH!!!!!Anyway, GLGL Daniel run like a Kenyan.

I re-watched the hand and was listening to the commentary while in the shower doing my normal chill out night thing. And I just couldn't get past JJ folding that hand. IMO he's plainly been outplayed by what I figure to be just a straight. THe play does come from waaaay out, but it's only a straight or a set from re-watching that the guy can have. Check-calling the flop and turn with the straight does look weird, especially with the board, but if he reads JJ to not having the flush, then the push on the end is a fantastic play.IWTSTH!!!!!Anyway, GLGL Daniel run like a Kenyan.
no.. imo hes only doign that with the flush or total air. He's never check/raising all in with a straight there... imo.
no.. imo hes only doign that with the flush or total air. He's never check/raising all in with a straight there... imo.
I was of that opinion before, but the play just seems too different. C-Cing flop and turn with air (?) on flop and very thinly on the turn (?). **** it, I'm getting confused. Gonna take another shower and come back in 15 with revised opinions.