Jon Stewart Is A Funny Dude

Karl is da BOMB!Actually he's more like the Republicans answer to Michael Moore. :club: On second thought, I'm not sure anyone is as gross fat retarded fullofshit dispicable as Moore.I'll give Stewart props, even though he is mostly always leaning left.He is funny.dammitt.
Karl is da BOMB!Actually he's more like the Republicans answer to Michael Moore. :club: On second thought, I'm not sure anyone is as gross fat retarded fullofshit dispicable as Moore.I'll give Stewart props, even though he is mostly always leaning left.He is funny.dammitt.
Of course Rove is just a commentator, not part of the GOP committee, so attributing anything he says to the campaign is nonsense.
It is funny and if he wanted to have some fun do it on the Democrats the next night. Dumb political consultants come from both sides of the fence. Like I said on a earlier thread, this stuff goes on all day long on cable........Nauseating!!!
It is funny and if he wanted to have some fun do it on the Democrats the next night. Dumb political consultants come from both sides of the fence. Like I said on a earlier thread, this stuff goes on all day long on cable........Nauseating!!!
This week was the RNC so he mocked the republicans. Last week he was in Denver for the convention and they spent the week mocking the democrats(Not to the same degree). He had a great video on tonight comparing McCain from before 006 to McCain now.
Of course Rove is just a commentator, not part of the GOP committee, so attributing anything he says to the campaign is nonsense.
Unless he says something brilliant that can be copy pasted just as much as Jon Stewart has been lately :club:
Steven Schmit, who runs McCain's campaign is Karl Roves protégé.
wrong
For a guy who's knowledgeable about politics it's suprising that you can't see the Rovan tactics at work in McCains campaign. It's pretty obvious that when you mentor someone, you don't have any influence on them :club:sw
For a guy who's knowledgeable about politics it's suprising that you can't see the Rovan tactics at work in McCains campaign. It's pretty obvious that when you mentor someone, you don't have any influence on them :club:sw
move the goal posts much? The thread is about Rove contradicting himself, implying that his contradictions are the campaigns contradictions. He is not in any way related to the campaign, notwithstanding vb's 19th hand sources and innuendo. The thread has nothing to do with a "mentors influence" except in your mind. You can see "rovian tactics" in Obamas campaign as well, since everybody learned from Rove. Does that mean he "influenced" the Obama campaign in the sense of this thread? McCains campaign has evolved significantly beyond Rove because it recognizes the strength of the internet and using it as a weapon.
Definitely! Karl is the man! How in the world did Bush win in 2004? Karl is a genius.
I still, to this day, have no idea how Bush won that election. It's like the Miracle on Ice.
I still, to this day, have no idea how Bush won that election. It's like the Miracle on Ice.
Whats so hard to figure out? Conservatives outnumber liberals by a significant margin. for a liberal candidate to win he has to present a very convincing case, and instead they put up a guy who changed his mind so many times it curdled the mayonnaise in his wife's factories. GOP Conservatives : 34% of votersDem Conservatives: 15%Disadvantaged Democrats: 10%Liberal Democrats: 19%
Whats so hard to figure out? Conservatives outnumber liberals by a significant margin. for a liberal candidate to win he has to present a very convincing case, and instead they put up a guy who changed his mind so many times it curdled the mayonnaise in his wife's factories.
you are kind of making my point by trashing Kerry....they (the Dems) had an incumbent who was just sitting there on a silver platter waiting to be dethroned and they run a guy who stinks and then ran a campaign that was mind-boggling in its badness and they still only lost 51-49 basically. Basically, everything had to fall right for GWB to win. Just like the Miracle on Ice.